First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL 2022 Edge SEL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are you upgrading to other Maverick/Ford wheels or aftermarket? In the case of the former either should work.

If they're aftermarket wheels it'll depend on the lug recess size. Some can be extraordinarily tight for fitting M14 lugs. I ended up needing to find about as narrow as I could for mine after the McGard's I originally ordered were a whole 0.015" too large.
I’m adding the Ford Bronco Sport wheels.
Did you use the mcgard spline drive nuts? They were too big? I’m a little nervous now. I have wheels on the way and just ordered a set of mcgard splines. Oh well. Maybe I’ll get lucky
Sponsored

CactusJack

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you use the mcgard spline drive nuts? They were too big? I’m a little nervous now. I have wheels on the way and just ordered a set of mcgard splines. Oh well. Maybe I’ll get lucky
Did you ever get your aftermarket wheels installed with the McGard Spline Drive lug nuts? I just ordered some TSW Neptune wheels and was looking at getting the McGard 65515BK spline drive kit.

Lynyrd Skynyrd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

mco30mco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL 2022 Edge SEL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you ever get your aftermarket wheels installed with the McGard Spline Drive lug nuts? I just ordered some TSW Neptune wheels and was looking at getting the McGard 65515BK spline drive kit.
They did not fit mine cause I have center caps. They were too tall. They fit the hole but I couldn’t get the cap on so I went with open ended gorilla nuts

CactusJack

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They did not fit mine cause I have center caps. They were too tall. They fit the hole but I couldn’t get the cap on so I went with open ended gorilla nuts
What length did you end up going with?

Sponsored

24MavPuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yes, they are a little longer than the stock lugs. I think they look fine.

20220111_001916626_iOS.jpg
Bingo! Exactly what I was looking for. Lol, thanks for doing the 'leg-work'. They will replace the stock chrome factory ones on the stock XLT black wheels.

Ford Maverick Lug Nut Size IMG_20231129_095857

jerrick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What did the stock lug nuts look like to fit with the steelies center cap?