First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For an XL build if I understand the email build day thread. What are chances mine gets moved to a MY 25 if just ordered a few weeks ago? Wouldn’t mind possible updates.
Sponsored

Billy2mav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

For an XL build if I understand the email build day thread. What are chances mine gets moved to a MY 25 if just ordered a few weeks ago? Wouldn’t mind possible updates.
I ordered a xl hybrid back on 7-18-23 and today got a build date of 5-13-24

OP
OP

Area51BS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m going EB. Might be a little less time

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you ordered today there is no way for it to take 7-8 months unless you order from a dealer who has a lot more orders than allocations.

Ford is building 13,000+ Mavericks a month with only about 2,000 new orders a month.

By late Summer all customer orders should be built and stock Mavericks will be on dealer lots.

Sponsored

jbrown9889

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 toyota prius
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I order XL EB with copilot 360 and trailer hitch, back in July 17 2023 still not scheduled for build date, they tell me EB, will be faster than hybrid, but they building more hybrid in XL than EB in XL…. What I see so far…..

jbrown9889

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 toyota prius
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My ford dealership, has no more roll over,,,, They got 50 new orders, half was scheduled last month, only 20 to 30 unscheduled, But my sales guy going to change my priority code from 19 to 03 tomorrow, because I didn’t got picked schedule for may yet, what tell….. I am say I put be scheduled by now, but they pick over orders over me, because they are XLT and temor and lariat

Billy2mav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My ford dealership, has no more roll over,,,, They got 50 new orders, half was scheduled last month, only 20 to 30 unscheduled, But my sales guy going to change my portoy code from 19 to 03 tomorrow, because I didn’t got picked schedule for may yet, what tell….. I am say I put be scheduled by now, but they pick over orders over me, because they are XLT and temor and lariat
Good luck ,i hope you get scheduled soon.

Pee Dee

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
several
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I order XL EB with copilot 360 and trailer hitch, back in July 17 2023 still not scheduled for build date, they tell me EB, will be faster than hybrid, but they building more hybrid in XL than EB in XL…. What I see so far…..
I'd be looking for another dealer by now--in Charlotte, Cola or anywhere in the Carolinas. I ordered an EB XLT in October last year and got it a month ago. I don't know why yours should be taking so long, unless there's something particularly unusual about the XL trim combined with CP360.

jbrown9889

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 toyota prius
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good luck ,i hope you get scheduled soon.
thank you, your order the next like I did, but you got hybrid, So hybrid faster than the EB now by looking at it….. look like ford want to make $1,500 more dollars per hybrid they make…

Sponsored

jbrown9889

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 toyota prius
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'd be looking for another dealer by now--in Charlotte, Cola or anywhere in the Carolinas. I ordered an EB XLT in October last year and got it a month ago. I don't know why yours should be taking so long, unless there's something particularly unusual about the XL trim combined with CP360.
I ordered it from tindol ford in Gastonia NC, I can’t not go to a over ford dealership because they want up on XL price back December 2023, in a price lock for my order

Last edited:

sapperforward

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 maverick lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you ordered today there is no way for it to take 7-8 months unless you order from a dealer who has a lot more orders than allocations.

Ford is building 13,000+ Mavericks a month with only about 2,000 new orders a month.

By late Summer all customer orders should be built and stock Mavericks will be on dealer lots.
Mine was ordered in January built the 2nd week of February and shipped the 3rd week of February and I was told that it would be at shakers Ford in CT today. Now I'm being told that it's not even halfway here yet. One of the problems I'm beginning to see is that you can't track it once it's on the train and if you put the VIN in Google and look it up it used to show it in Transit and on the dealer site as in transit now it doesn't show up at all sounds like something's up. I've heard issues with this particular dealership selling out from under and reordering cuz I was told it could be another couple of months learning my lesson . And @ford if you're monitoring this site hit me up so I can get some clear information and go around the dealership to actually get facts and not speculation

ottgoose1867

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2024 on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered XL hybrid 3/4/24 and just received build date 5/13/24. I'm one lucky SOB.
Got lucky too. Ordered XLT EB January 11th 2024, got a build date for March 14th 2024. (From a big dealership in Canada, so I think allocations are important as mentioned by others)

OP
OP

Area51BS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost