Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello all,

I am happy as I can be, my Ford Maverick Lariat Lux Package AWD is hopefully arriving next week at my dealership. However I noticed the Windows Sticker has an increased price, and not the secured price that we were given last year. I remember the price is protected and I would like to have it on paper to be prepared for the dealership.

Current MSRP is $35,060.
I thought the MSRP would be around $33200, but the sticker shows way more? Not to mention we have an A plan pin for pricing.

Can someone please share me their preview order / order summary pre 2022? With similar builds? I asked my dealership but they never gave me one.

Thanks!

Short:
EcoBoost, AWD, LariatLux, No accessories

For:
Ford Maverick Looking for Order Summary with A plan information 1657114097353
Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Current MSRP is $35,060.
I thought the MSRP would be around $33200, but the sticker shows way more? Not to mention we have an A plan pin for pricing.
The window sticker reflects the retail pricing at time of build regardless of what price protection or plan pricing you have.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello all,

I am happy as I can be, my Ford Maverick Lariat Lux Package AWD is hopefully arriving next week at my dealership. However I noticed the Windows Sticker has an increased price, and not the secured price that we were given last year. I remember the price is protected and I would like to have it on paper to be prepared for the dealership.

Current MSRP is $35,060.

Can someone please share me their preview order / order summary pre 2022? With similar builds? I asked my dealership but they never gave me one.

Thanks!

Short:
EcoBoost, AWD, LariatLux, No accessories

For:
1657114097353.png
The invoice will show the most current A-plan price as well.

The dealership should be able to sell to you @ original A-plan price. They will be (partially) reimbursed for the difference (based on the difference in invoice prices). Ford says that for plan vehicles, dealers can sell @ original A-plan price, or updated A-plan price and reimburse customer when they are paid.

You may need to fight for this with your dealer. The payments are supposed to atomically go to the dealer about a month after the sale....but this doesn't always work correctly, so some dealers are leery about the price protection.

Suzukiridr14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1956 THunderbird , 2016 Acura MDX (Wifes car)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The window sticker reflects the retail pricing at time of build regardless of what price protection or plan pricing you have.
Nothing to worry about, the window sticker state what the cost to build the truck the day the sticker was printed. Your cost is what you agreed to when you ordered your truck. P.S. you're going to love it when it's here!

OP
OP

rockn

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I found this one as an example:

From June 2021. This has all extra packages and accessory and the MSRP is $34000. (A plan$32k)
While I reached out to my dealer, he told me the MSRP is $35,060 and the A plan price is: $32,921 and that without accessories! Something here doesn't add up in the price given from my dealer.

Ford Maverick Looking for Order Summary with A plan information 1657115197926

Sponsored

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

From June 2021. This has all extra packages and accessory and the MSRP is $34000. (A plan$32k)
While I reached out to my dealer, he told me the MSRP is $35,060 and the A plan price is: $32,921 and that without accessories! Something here doesn't add up in the price given from my dealer.

1657115197926.png
I can check the Aplan price on yours if you want to give me your vin#

Mavonorder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

1657115197926.png
When I ordered my truck, the order indicated my Z plan price was about $28500, and the price sheet indicated my msrp was around $30500 which is what my sticker says now. So hopefully I won't have any issues with my sales guy when I go to pick up my Mav
Sponsored