Sponsored

Looking for a tri-fold, hard top bed cover.

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, I ordered the Undercover ArmorFlex from TonneauCoverWorld for $1009 on 12/9. Was told several weeks to ship from factory and then emailed an estimate of mid-January. It actually shipped on 12/17 due 12/19 - but still waiting for FedEx to deliver it. It is stuck in HelLA area somewhere for a couple of days now. Seems to be the norm for FedEx anymore....both personal and business shipments.
1640185496643.png
Holidays + COVID is the worst combination. I got a buddy in one of the new Xboxes locally, and shipped it from Texas to West Virginia with USPS last December. Took around 3 months. Wild.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Fish Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius LE, Ford F150
Last edited:

ReddWulf

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick FX4, Harley Road King Classic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just ordered this one, and the sales guy told me they had 3 of them "In stock". Waiting for my tracking confirmation now. Hoping to get it in a week or so. Will post updates, and of course pics once I get it installed.
Hope you enjoy your new XBOX.... :LOL:

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just put on the UnderCover ArmorFlex on yesterday.
L O V E I T

Color looks good, and durable top.

Spent $989 on it from tonneaucovered.com.

IMG_6395.JPG
Thanks for the link information wjohnson1186. Use the site and the extang solid 2.0 price quoted was 824.99 or 2 bucks less than realtruck.com. Asked about a military discount and said he could give me another $30 off. As far as waiting he said said stuff but guess he wanted his commission and they order directly from eXtang and my warrantee is through eXtang if damage etc. Will probably arrive 6 months before the truck. But is only $235 more than the soft cover from Ford. Thought it was a nice compromise to BAK and UnderCover ArmorFlex but does have a higher profile. No tax or shipping $794.99

Note: Was a bit worried about the site as did not show https. They sent me an email to do the order. Trusting wjohnson1186 that it's a good site as was very similar to TonneauCoverWorld. Was a bit concerned but have received a few emails including a tonneau cover care guide and rechecked the site about and contact. Time will tell.

Also checked a few review sites trustedpilot 4.1/5.0 and a site for scam and did receive a 71/100 score with review s of 3.8/5.0 Seems good enough and a 5.0 could be fake and 1 or 2 very bad company.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Grey Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Cactus Grey, Jeep Wrangler Mango
OP
OP

Fish Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius LE, Ford F150
Hey we got our Undercover Ultra flex out on, and it looks and works great 👍
Btw, I'm a photographer, and I took this shot with a real camera.... But it looks terrible on my phone ! Oversaturated big time. Looks great on my PC monitor though.

Ford Maverick Looking for a tri-fold, hard top  bed cover. img_1_1644279263859
Sponsored