Sponsored

Looking for a dealer in the Pacific Northwest (Or close) that will do the 4% under invoice

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Looking for a dealer in the Pacific Northwest (Or close) that will do the 4% under invoice...... Philly is like 2000 miles away ...I drove once to Ohio and it was a 25-hour drive, No thank you!
Sponsored

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
Looking for a dealer in the Pacific Northwest (Or close) that will do the 4% under invoice...... Philly is like 2000 miles away ...I drove once to Ohio and it was a 25-hour drive, No thank you!
Pick it up via cd

OP
OP
CASD57

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
OP
OP
CASD57

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided

Sponsored

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
find a dealer that will do a CD/drop ship for you & we can help...check out my thread for specifics

James L. Harrison

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
find a dealer that will do a CD/drop ship for you & we can help...check out my thread for specifics
I'm near Tampa and a dealer there has agreed to do a drop-ship; plus there's one in Port Richey who does apparently. So are you suggesting drop-shipping to Florida might still be possible [expecially if I send you a check in advance to cover the return to you if I refuse delivery]? I wouldn't refuse delivery except in the case of something like a fire or accident doing major damage; and I imagine in such a case Ford would "fix" it???

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm near Tampa and a dealer there has agreed to do a drop-ship; plus there's one in Port Richey who does apparently. So are you suggesting drop-shipping to Florida might still be possible [expecially if I send you a check in advance to cover the return to you if I refuse delivery]? I wouldn't refuse delivery except in the case of something like a fire or accident doing major damage; and I imagine in such a case Ford would "fix" it???
I think dealerinsider stopped doing drop ships. You could try contacting them directly and seeing if they are willing.
Sponsored