First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Chrysler 200, Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my VIN sometime ago, Ford Tracker is showing In Production on 7/27/22. That's it. When does it move to Built? No updates, no nothing....stuck in production.

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my VIN sometime ago, Ford Tracker is showing In Production on 7/27/22. That's it. When does it move to Built? No updates, no nothing....stuck in production.
Have you checked with chat to see if it’s on a parts, or chip hold?

Scott Asheville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD XLT ECO LUX CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It could be worse. There are Boeing 787 buyers who have seen their new airliners stuck "in prodution" for two years now. Sitting the tarmac fully built, waiting for a government seal of approval.

I wonder if your 7/27 order was flagged for the airbag recall? So it's built and waiting for new airbags?

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been in Production since end of May & finally I think it really is in Production as this morning a date of 8/15/22 appeared on the tracker for Production when it has been blank since end of May. Also, the modules opened up for the first time, don't know what they represent, but I guess it's progress?

Sponsored

millertyme15

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On the Tracker, I do have a date as well. Showing 7/27/22. To me, that is when it actually went into production. Tomorrow will be going on 3 weeks in Production, if it really is. Who knows at this point.

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I cannot get the tracker to work. I tried using Chrome and Explorer. I have not received any emails from Ford since last Oct. when I submitted my order. Ford's helpline is very helpful, but would be nice to be updated as things happen. I called Ford the first week of July and found out I had a VIN with a production build date of the week of 8/22. It has since been pushed back to the week of 8/29.

athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Maybe a stop ship related to the airbag recall/fix?

Nanawarrior99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
I cannot get the tracker to work. I tried using Chrome and Explorer. I have not received any emails from Ford since last Oct. when I submitted my order. Ford's helpline is very helpful, but would be nice to be updated as things happen. I called Ford the first week of July and found out I had a VIN with a production build date of the week of 8/22. It has since been pushed back to the week of 8/29.
I'm having the same problem with the tracker. Initially, I was able to track it but now it just blank.
However, my salespeople said I'm still on track for 9/5 build week. 🤞

Sponsored

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just found out today I am also pushed back for the second time to 9/5 :(

millertyme15

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On my Window Sticker, under Special Order at the bottom, it shows the last numbers 06 30 22. Is this a date when the Window Sticker was generated??

Poizon_iv_19

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
You can ask your dealer very politely if they will send you a screenshot of your vehicle visibility report. I got the same delay on our hybrid for the last several weeks. Never got emails from ford, tracker said “in production” for a week and half then slid back to “order confirmed” for month now back in production. Have had a vin number since July 7. Visability report says a build day but eta is TBD. I think it’s the battery cables and possibly the airbags now causing pileups at the plant. The hybrids got it real bad this month.

Poizon_iv_19

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
On my Window Sticker, under Special Order at the bottom, it shows the last numbers 06 30 22. Is this a date when the Window Sticker was generated??
It’s supposed to be your “blend date” I.e. the day your truck gets “stamped” but I think it basically is prolly just the date we got on the actual factory’s books officially.
Sponsored