Longest Wait Time From Confirmed Order to Delivery

4BoysMom

First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 F250, 1973 Camaro, 2022 Maverick, 2022 Mini
Not at my computer, but you can pull the data from the tracker and just dump into excel. Then just filter by max number of days between order to delivery.

maybe take you 30 seconds
I just checked on the status of mine again today. I ordered a First Edition Hybrid. Here's what it says so far:

Order Confirmed 6/17/21. In production 1/18/22. Delivery date of MAY 31!! Holy cow that is over 3 months after production will be completed that my Maverick will be delivered.
Sponsored

RonFetty

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Cummins Ram 5SP, 4-Runner TRDP, TDI DSG VW
I just checked on the status of mine again today. I ordered a First Edition Hybrid. Here's what it says so far:

Order Confirmed 6/17/21. In production 1/18/22. Delivery date of MAY 31!! Holy cow that is over 3 months after production will be completed that my Maverick will be delivered.
That means they started production then moved it to the holding lot as some parts of the truck were not available.

it’s positive, it means trucks will flow out faster once the missing modules get there

4BoysMom

First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 F250, 1973 Camaro, 2022 Maverick, 2022 Mini
That means they started production then moved it to the holding lot as some parts of the truck were not available.

it’s positive, it means trucks will flow out faster once the missing modules get there
Yes I was hoping the chip shortage would not affect once it was in production but I shouldve known better. My sister works for Ford plant in KY and she says they dont have enough space in Louisville to store all the trucks that are waiting on chips. They go into shutdown because they dont have the parts. She was even surprised I got my production date so I guess I'll be a truck sitting around in Mexico.

RonFetty

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Cummins Ram 5SP, 4-Runner TRDP, TDI DSG VW
Yes I was hoping the chip shortage would not affect once it was in production but I shouldve known better. My sister works for Ford plant in KY and she says they dont have enough space in Louisville to store all the trucks that are waiting on chips. They go into shutdown because they dont have the parts. She was even surprised I got my production date so I guess I'll be a truck sitting around in Mexico.
that sucks. Hope all goes smooth from here

Red Ryder

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

That is positive assuming that they prioritize the lot trucks before new production. That wasn't the case with Bronco Sports at Hermosillo. I hope this time its different.

Sponsored

AK ADQ

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Liberty 2010 Dodge Journey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered on Fathers day in June on Ford website. Ford confirmed on 6-28. Received e-mail Mon 2-14 my mavie is in production. Received email Wed 2-16 was built. Received e-mail Fri 2-18 my mavie was shipped. Email said it should reach dealer by 3rd week of March. By the time it reaches me will be Late March. About nine months from order to dealer than to me. Not close to nearest dealer have to have it shipped by ocean barge.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
See my signature.

Long wait. Confirmed 6/14. Was on chip hold, but is now enroute. Delivery expected March 23-29. So, the truck will take about as much time as our 4th child, who was born 14 days post due date. At least, with the waiting for our son, we didn't actually know he existed for a few months. LOL.

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I technically ordered 7/28/22 (confirmed 3 days later) and took delivery 2/28/23 so I'll call it an even 7 months. Worth it!

Sponsored

j1truck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EGolf
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I've ordered my XLT Maverick and got confirmation on 8/7. In Oct, I've switched to Lariat Maverick. My dealer said my order # and everything is exactly the same at that time. I've called the FoMoCo yesterday and ask if there's any issue with my reservation/hold and she said that I should expect a VIN number in 2 weeks. Is this true or a comment response from them?

941MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I've ordered my XLT Maverick and got confirmation on 8/7. In Oct, I've switched to Lariat Maverick. My dealer said my order # and everything is exactly the same at that time. I've called the FoMoCo yesterday and ask if there's any issue with my reservation/hold and she said that I should expect a VIN number in 2 weeks. Is this true or a comment response from them?
I’m not sure how they can accurately say “you’ll get a VIN and build date in 2 weeks” as seen by this forum.

also in October you set yourself at the back of the “line” again by changing your trim level so consider that your new order date.

covered many times in fords statements, dealer statements, and fordvideoguy videos that changing your trim level and ordered package level (100/200/300a) will reset you.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m not sure how they can accurately say “you’ll get a VIN and build date in 2 weeks” as seen by this forum.

also in October you set yourself at the back of the “line” again by changing your trim level so consider that your new order date.

covered many times in fords statements, dealer statements, and fordvideoguy videos that changing your trim level and ordered package level (100/200/300a) will reset you.
I agree, j1truck's new order date is 11-15 or 1-27.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You should call Ford Customer Service and ask them what date they have for your order because it could've got reset to when you made the trim change in October. Also the, expect your VIN in 2 weeks" is a stock answer they give. Unless you have a build date you won't get a VIN.
Sponsored