Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'78 Slab
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
  • Banned
Based on a quick call from Mike, and I’m just a humble messenger, he told me that they have done 400 some orders (not sure if just today) and have another 200 to enter.

Due to the potential of the order banks closing so fast they are just getting the orders locked in and will follow up within the week on covp stuff.

I DONT KNOW ANY MORE SO PLEASE LETS NOT DERAIL THIS THREAD WITH CRAZY QUESTIONS AND THEORIES.

I’m posting this to give splice to those in the lurch but don’t want to pest the shit out of their sales people. It was very kind of Mike to reach out and I hope all goes well with everyone’s order.

Lastly, if you have an xl build with the Atlas blue color option, your preferred dealer may be having issues with those orders due to a “pricing error” associated with back end stuff in the programming. Your dealer may switch to a color you weren’t expectingOR they may just throw their hands up…. You know your dealer and salesperson better than I , but we can all agree some need some additional coaching.
Sponsored

Last edited:

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sounds consistent with what my extremely patient salesman told me this morning. They posted 112 orders last night for Maverick.

KyleM

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sounds about right. I called to put in an order, was told a salesman "might" get back with me in a couple of days.

Called up my local dealer, put in my order, and got my confirmation email from ford the same day.

vRS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
Undecided
I'm sure they will have a good number of allocations per month based on their 2022 sales. It would be interesting to know how many of those 2023 orders are for Hybrids though.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Did he say how many were injured in the stampede?

Sponsored

Bad Actor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ranger XLT, 73 Mustang Base, 02 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sounds like LM has as many orders right now as they had for all of MY22.

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I texted Darrin today and I'm guessing he is off the weekend (never texted back) so I guess I have to wait until Monday for him to drop the SIBL from my order

Rduyve

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid (Lux/BAP/CP360)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I texted Darrin today and I'm guessing he is off the weekend (never texted back) so I guess I have to wait until Monday for him to drop the SIBL from my order
Dude just have McArthur do a spray in bedliner. They do it for $599 and your truck will arrive months sooner

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Dude just have McArthur do a spray in bedliner. They do it for $599 and your truck will arrive months sooner
Good to know, Will have them do that

I am trying to decide if I should text or call my salesperson to double check my order. I texted him on Sunday and the text says "read" so I don't know. I don't want to keep bothering him while he is super busy

Rduyve

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid (Lux/BAP/CP360)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good to know, Will have them do that

I am trying to decide if I should text or call my salesperson to double check my order. I texted him on Sunday and the text says "read" so I don't know. I don't want to keep bothering him while he is super busy
Did you get a confirmation email from ford? You can call and ask for them too look it up for you. To be completely honest , you need to be that annoying guy. Hybrid ordering just closed and ecoboost closes tomorrow