Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just talked to a Line X shop near by and they quoted me 550 for the standard spray in bedliner and 150 extra if I go for their premium version (UV protection coating). I think it is a good deal and their product seem to be thicker. The guy told me that Ford uses their material to do their bedliners but they make it thinner and it is done in the production line, while theirs is done manually in the shop. Either way, can't wait to get my truck and get this take care of!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If the spray in didn’t come with the Lux package I’d be going straight to LineX too.

Jasperw229

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 22, Lariat fx4, 4k tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Glad to hear that ford uses linex product even if it is not applied as thick according to the shop.
I'd probably be finding a shop to do it if it didn't already come with my lux pkg.

Lvsparky83

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One less thing I have to deal with and do, since I got the Lux package.

OP
OP
Sylvester

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One funny thing: It took the guy 5 minutes to find out that the Maverick is a truck. Even though I had emailed them exactly what I was looking for:

Shop:"You have to come in and see what products we have and decide what is what you want"
Me:"I know what I want"
Shop:"It is really better when you come in and see our products first"
Me: "I thought you have only 3 different types"
Shop:" No we have all sort of products you can use for your car"
Me:" I just want a Spray in Bed liner"
Shop:"Wait, you want a spray in Bed liner for your Maverick, this is not a truck"
Me:"AHA......" And the rest is me telling him about our new toy and referring to YouTube :cool:

Sponsored

mikedege

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm just gonna get a rubber bed mat. My 2020 truck had the spray in, and my 2016 did not and had a rubber bed mat. No need for the spray in for what I use it for. I actually preferred the bed mat. đź‘Ť

best
Mike

TexasMaverick88

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Niro
I say go for that my plan too is to get a Line X on mine I’ve put it in 2 truck already and I will never use anything but line x. Not to mention the one at shop has a lifetime warranty.

Maven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
One funny thing: It took the guy 5 minutes to find out that the Maverick is a truck. Even though I had emailed them exactly what I was looking for:

Shop:"You have to come in and see what products we have and decide what is what you want"
Me:"I know what I want"
Shop:"It is really better when you come in and see our products first"
Me: "I thought you have only 3 different types"
Shop:" No we have all sort of products you can use for your car"
Me:" I just want a Spray in Bed liner"
Shop:"Wait, you want a spray in Bed liner for your Maverick, this is not a truck"
Me:"AHA......" And the rest is me telling him about our new toy and referring to YouTube :cool:
That guy really has his finger on the automotive industry pulse..... well not really it was a actually a piece of fried chicken.

TS0323

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT Lux in Alto Blue
I’m getting a Bullet liner on mine. From what I’ve read it’s one of the founders of LineX who founded the company and “improved” the formula. I don’t know about that, but their quote was $400~ and it includes UV protection, so I can’t pass that up.

Big Kahuna

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got line x quote $600 plus extra if you want the premium. They know their stuff though, he went through all the details and the benefits vs the factory liner - stuff they coat that the factory does not. And lifetime warranty.

Sponsored

mavfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
I'm just gonna get a rubber bed mat. My 2020 truck had the spray in, and my 2016 did not and had a rubber bed mat. No need for the spray in for what I use it for. I actually preferred the bed mat. đź‘Ť

best
Mike
Question: is the Bed Tray Liner the same as a Bed Mat? I ordered the Bed Tray Liner and am wondering if it may cause a delay in production.

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just talked to a Line X shop near by and they quoted me 550 for the standard spray in bedliner and 150 extra if I go for their premium version (UV protection coating). I think it is a good deal and their product seem to be thicker. The guy told me that Ford uses their material to do their bedliners but they make it thinner and it is done in the production line, while theirs is done manually in the shop. Either way, can't wait to get my truck and get this take care of!!
My local line x dealer quoted me 475 and said the premium is a waste.......local ford dealer quoted me 495 to do the liner in their own shop.

mikedege

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Question: is the Bed Tray Liner the same as a Bed Mat? I ordered the Bed Tray Liner and am wondering if it may cause a delay in production.

I believe it is the same, or at least similar. I'm just not sure of what material the bed "tray" liner is made of. Is it hard plastic, or rubber??? Here is a pic of what I am talking about.

Best of luck!
Mike

MarcVelovious

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
Undecided
That guy really has his finger on the automotive industry pulse..... well not really it was a actually a piece of fried chicken.
Is that a fair statement? He's not an automotive journalist.

omar2006

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150, 93 F150, 90 Mustang
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They really raised their prices! I paid $499 for LineX premium for a F150. No way a small bed like the Maverick should cost more.
Sponsored