First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT Lux - VB
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone know if the Dealer will give you a "Delete" credit on the price if you order the XLT Luxury Package? I'm thinking I'd rather spend that money towards a Line-X aftermarket spray-in liner. I have no experience with either the factory or aftermarket products. Thoughts???
Sponsored

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota
I may be wrong, but I don't think it works that way if the spray-in bed liner is part of a package as that is performed at the factory. You'd have to opt out of their of the Luxury Packages to gain it as a stand-alone option, in which you would simply not select the option.

I prefer it to be done at the factory.

Reactions: Yar

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Chris, if this helps the factory spray in liner in my Ranger is good stuff. I can't say it's better than Line-X, but I would bet it's just as good. I ordered the option so I wouldn't have to chase my tail finding a good installer to spray the bed. It was done, and done when the truck arrived.

OP
OP
Yar

Yar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT Lux - VB
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks! I'm not as concerned about the quality and durability of the factory spray as I am that they don't cover the gaps at the bottom of the tailgate. The gate facing edge of the bed and the bottom edge of the gate are naked painted metal. I already scratched and dented those areas on my former Tacoma hauling stone. Was just trying to avoid the same issues going forward. Thanks for the input.
Ford Maverick Spray-In Bedliner delete credit? Tailgate hl
Ford Maverick Spray-In Bedliner delete credit? Tailgate 2 hl
Sponsored

Last edited: