First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick CHR. Corolla
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have never seen a Maverick commercial or add in a magazine....all that I talk to about the Maverick have no clue it is being produced.
Sponsored

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have never seen a Maverick commercial or add in a magazine....all that I talk to about the Maverick have no clue it is being produced.
Think how good it would be if there were no labor shortages, train issues, truck driver shortages, chip shortages, spray in bed liner issues, some gas tank issues, heck my dealer even said they can’t get people to be salesmen . How many more Mavericks would have been delivered by now? Same goes for Bronco and soon the Lightning buyers. If I was at one of the car companies the past couple years and able to retire, I would be out of there. Must be impossible to plan anything more than a month out. Stress levels must be through the roof.

Charlie Daubitz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick 2.0 AWD 18" rims Cactus Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Most that see mine here in Tampa Bay say they have never heard of it and ask what it is!

davedogg

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD Jeep Wrangler 2 Door for Mav.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've asked myself the same thing. When I bring it up people have no idea as well. I imagine if Ford could actually keep up with the demand they would actually promote the Maverick.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just mentioned my Maverick going into production at work and a manager said “Ford is making a truck called the Maverick? Never heard of it”. Over a year since it went public and most haven’t a clue.

lastwgn

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mazda MX-5, 2020 Mazda CX-5, 2001 Mazda MX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am convinced, after reading all of the reviews over these many months, that IF Ford could produce as many as the market demands, and IF they maintain the integrity of the original pricing subject to inflationary pressures, this could easily be the volume seller of a Corolla/Civic. At the price point and with the extreme functionality, the value proposition is off the charts. At a $5,000 ADM the value proposition becomes significantly less.

I also appreciate the cost-cutting measures taken that are easily addressed in the after market or even at the Ford parts counter. The most notable example is the tailgate and the lack of gas struts. If people want to spend the dollars, easily accomplished. Yet it allows Ford to maintain the value proposition.
Sponsored