hendersonvillebear

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Hey Everybody,
I am brand new here. I ordered a Lariat a couple of weeks ago at the dealer. I got a confirmation from Ford on 8/23. I know it will be a while before I can expect my ride, and am very willing to wait. I am so excited!
I was wondering if anyone knew when any Mavericks might actually get to dealers (even filling customer orders), just so I could go and physically see one?
I ordered a Lariat, Area 51, AWD with the Towing package. I just want to see one, don't care what model or color it is.

I have always owned SUV's, and have had a couple of used trucks, but I really look forward to getting mine. I know a lot of you good folks have been waiting awhile, really would like to see pictures of happy owners when they get their new Mavericks! : )
Sponsored

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I think dealers should start seeing units by end of September.

Shay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Depending on what part of the country you are in, there are a lot of opportunities to see one in person. Dealers are still doing training sessions, you can ask your dealer. Regional offices have them and they are starting to show up at events like fairs, expositions and other public gatherings where Ford thinks truck customers might be there. Be on the look out for events with Ford as a sponsor.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How long? Depending on your age and health it could be a Lifetime! 😂😂😂
Sponsored