First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer just sent me this in an email where he says it looks like my truck will arrive in the first week of February.

The new information on here (to me, anyway) is the "Secondary" status of "Produced" and the values under "ETA." (I assume the ETA values mean that they expect to start shipping around 1/28/22 and arrival at the dealer by 2/3/22.)

Ford Maverick January 3rd build week? 1642112206320

Ford Maverick January 3rd build week? 1642112111409
Sponsored

MAVERICK8011

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.yahoo.com
Vehicle(s)
Maveruck
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey I'm new to understanding some of this Maverick Tracking lingo. I have a date next to my production as of 1-12-22.
But I haven't received any email yet telling me it's built or shipped nor when I can expect to see delivery. I'm also reading posts of modules. What the heck is a module and where would I find that and how can I track.? Seems like there's a lot of stuff to know that I should know and don't know. Thanks ahead of time
Do your have a VIN?

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 KIA Sportage X-Line Prestige PHEV
Engine
Undecided
My dealer just sent me this in an email where he says it looks like my truck will arrive in the first week of February.

The new information on here (to me, anyway) is the "Secondary" status of "Produced" and the values under "ETA." (I assume the ETA values mean that they expect to start shipping around 1/28/22 and arrival at the dealer by 2/3/22.)

1642112206320.png

1642112111409.png
Actually, that reads that your ETA at the dealer is between 1-28 and 2-3. Makes sense since you are in AZ. It must be shipping very soon.

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Actually, that reads that your ETA at the dealer is between 1-28 and 2-3. Makes sense since you are in AZ. It must be shipping very soon.
Thanks. That makes more sense.

I'm in Tucson, so apparently they send the truck by rail to Phoenix and then truck it back down. I'll wave at it as it goes through Tucson on the way north.

turbocharged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid
Thanks. That makes more sense.

I'm in Tucson, so apparently they send the truck by rail to Phoenix and then truck it back down. I'll wave at it as it goes through Tucson on the way north.
Which dealer in Tucson did you order from? I reached out to Holmes Tuttle on Monday to see if the 1/24 estimated delivery date from the tracker was accurate but haven't heard anything back.

Sponsored

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Which dealer in Tucson did you order from? I reached out to Holmes Tuttle on Monday to see if the 1/24 estimated delivery date from the tracker was accurate but haven't heard anything back.
Not exactly Tucson... My order is through Oracle Ford in Oracle, AZ. I always say Tucson because nobody outside Baja Arizona knows where Oracle is.

Cad

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Man the tracker hasn’t been working all day. Should be some movement by now.

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
My activate button in the FordPass app just let me get part-way to where someone will have approve it in the vehicle.

Cad

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My activate button in the FordPass app just let me get part-way to where someone will have approve it in the vehicle.
I’m getting the same thing. Maybe Friday.

Sponsored

bob_vic

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Works for me now too. New info:
  • "In Production" date 1/11/2022
  • "Estimated Delivery" 2/3/2022.
When was your build week? Mine was January 10th and the tracker says in production for me but no date under "in production" so I'm wondering if they're running a week behind?

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
When was your build week? Mine was January 10th and the tracker says in production for me but no date under "in production" so I'm wondering if they're running a week behind?
Yours is probably being built this week. We didn't see that date show up by "in production" until late Saturday, early Sunday. I think the tracking system is just behind on sending out notices, or just didn't send them. Everything points to our trucks actually being built completely last week and that date we see as being the "built" date.

bob_vic

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Yours is probably being built this week. We didn't see that date show up by "in production" until late Saturday, early Sunday. I think the tracking system is just behind on sending out notices, or just didn't send them. Everything points to our trucks actually being built completely last week and that date we see as being the "built" date.
Awesome, thanks for the response. Was getting a little worried. Congrats on your build

msmaz10

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi Q5
I had the same experience yesterday. Called my dealer who said it was built and waiting to be put on a train. I'm in San Diego so the AZ/CA delivery times seem to line up. Tracker still shows "in production" for me too. Let you all know when that changes. Happy Friday!

Last edited:

Younglefthander

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat, 22 Bronco Sport Big Ben
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tracker yesterday updated to a date of 1/13/22 next to in production. Today is the “schedule to day” based on information from dealer last week.
Still show zeros above 315/606. Not sure the significance of all zeros but it looks like a slow day for builds, that is assuming today is the day it goes thru the assembly line. My Window Sticker has been the same for a week, no changes.
Ford Maverick January 3rd build week? 4F13986C-7582-477D-924C-61B83A73B69B
Ford Maverick January 3rd build week? AFFCEC5A-5F98-446C-B5FE-8495820713C1
Sponsored