Red Ryder

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone have any updates? I have no movement. Last thing was the in production stamp on 1/11. No emails or new date stamps for me 😕
Mine still shows the production date stamp of 1/10. My window sticker date at the bottom changed to 1-17 this morning, but that's the weekly refresh. Must be a backup at the SIB place or a possible supply issue there?
Sponsored

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 KIA Sportage X-Line Prestige PHEV
Engine
Undecided
Still no "built" or "shipped" email for me either. Based on what my dealer sent me, I have to assume it is done and on its way. That's what his system shows and he sent me a screenshot of it.

Maverick Matt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine has been stalled on shipped since Jan 10th and I am no longer able to pull up my pizza tracker or window sticker. Been a few days now.

My sales guy told me to call in this morning for an update, so I am just waiting for them to get in.

Could really have used AWD today. over a foot of snow in my region

Maverick Matt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got this update from my sales guy. Truck appears to be sitting in a yard in Illinois as of yesterday.

Ford Maverick January 3rd build week? 66411985596__31BE5C36-EDA3-462C-849C-C74A26FC4AEB.JPEG

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Just got this update from my sales guy. Truck appears to be sitting in a yard in Illinois as of yesterday.

66411985596__31BE5C36-EDA3-462C-849C-C74A26FC4AEB.JPEG
Wow! Already in Illinois? That's great. It almost seems like the Canadian bound ones move north a lot faster.

Sponsored

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided

Cad

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone have any updates? I have no movement. Last thing was the in production stamp on 1/11. No emails or new date stamps for me 😕
I’m still showing the same as well. 1/10 in production. Nothing else

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
I just got an update from my dealer as well. As I mentioned earlier, mine was "produced" on 1-8-22. The update is that it was released to the body company on 1-13-22 and returned the same day, 1-13-22. I believe that is the spray-in bedliner work. It appears that step made the production cycle longer. Mine is not showing in transit yet. @Maverick Matt - I am assuming yours did not have the SIBL and that is why yours got on a train faster or perhaps your "produced" date was just earlier in the week than mine.

Last edited:
Sponsored

Salty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I'll bet your dealer put their e-mail address with your order and not yours.
That’s what I thought too, but I’ve seen the screen where it’s my email.

msmaz10

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi Q5
No movement here on my side either. Still says "in production" for 1/10, estimated delivery of 2/1. Hopefully something will change today!

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
No movement here on my side either. Still says "in production" for 1/10, estimated delivery of 2/1. Hopefully something will change today!
Yep, odd that we haven't received our "built" or "shipped" notification yet, but I'm pretty sure the spray-in bedliner on my Lux package added the extra week to production. Also, the tracker has not been working for me for a few days now.

msmaz10

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi Q5
Yep, odd that we haven't received our "built" or "shipped" notification yet, but I'm pretty sure the spray-in bedliner on my Lux package added the extra week to production. Also, the tracker has not been working for me for a few days now.
That could be the same for me, since I have one too. The tracker does work for me which makes me feel like nothing is happening. If I don't hear anything in another day or two then I may call my dealer. So close but yet so far! :)