First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat, Bronco Black Diamond
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After an almost 2 week delay, it looks like my truck is on the move again. Dealer says a couple of days is usual to spend at body company. ETA still shows 25th-31st

Ford Maverick January 3rd build week? Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 9.23.23 AM
Sponsored

Maverick Matt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just got an update from my dealer as well. As I mentioned earlier, mine was "produced" on 1-8-22. The update is that it was released to the body company on 1-13-22 and returned the same day, 1-13-22. I believe that is the spray-in bedliner work. It appears that step made the production cycle longer. Mine is not showing in transit yet. @Maverick Matt - I am assuming yours did not have the SIBL and that is why yours got on a train faster or perhaps your "produced" date was just earlier in the week than mine.
No SIBL. Were you an 1166 blend?

jwiedle24

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat w/Luxury Pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was an 1169 with Lux pkg so SIBL plus I did a hard trifold tonneau. Really wanted some movement by now, just hoping for incognito progress to surprise me with earlier delivery.

msmaz10

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi Q5
Just called my dealer...truck is apparently back from the body company (and has been) but hasn't shipped. When I mentioned that the tracker said an estimated delivery of 2/1 he just laughed and said it was highly unlikely and I'd be looking at more like 3-4 weeks, minimum. Not encouraging...

bentley72

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just called my dealer...truck is apparently back from the body company (and has been) but hasn't shipped. When I mentioned that the tracker said an estimated delivery of 2/1 he just laughed and said it was highly unlikely and I'd be looking at more like 3-4 weeks, minimum. Not encouraging...
it’s frustrating to be this close and feel so far away from actually getting it

Sponsored

sjJohnny

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think it's very encouraging. Due to the pandemic, dealers have no stock, new (stock) and used car are tough to find and prices are overly inflated. You've got one of the two hottest new vehicles ...ready to be shipped... to you.

Don't worry, be happy. :)

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 KIA Sportage X-Line Prestige PHEV
Engine
Undecided
Pure speculation, but I think yours could still make the ETA since you are in SoCal. I am not sure what is taking so long for some of us to get our "built" and/or "shipped" notification. Everything points to them being completely produced.

msmaz10

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi Q5
Pure speculation, but I think yours could still make the ETA since you are in SoCal. I am not sure what is taking so long for some of us to get our "built" and/or "shipped" notification. Everything points to them being completely produced.
I was sort of wondering that too. My dealer mentioned that the chip shortage could be the holdup but I'm not sure if that makes sense or not. Agreed though, if they aren't done they must be 99% of the way there. No updates for you all either?

msmaz10

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi Q5
Just called Ford Marketing. They were super helpful and said that yes, the truck is in production, and no, it will not be here by 2/1. She said that as the build gets further along that date will be updated. Positive note, I got a real human very quickly and she was lovely! :)

Sponsored

jwiedle24

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat w/Luxury Pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just called Ford Marketing. They were super helpful and said that yes, the truck is in production, and no, it will not be here by 2/1. She said that as the build gets further along that date will be updated. Positive note, I got a real human very quickly and she was lovely! :)
So really she just told you what we’re already able to see for ourselves with the pizza tracker. Dang it. At least she was nice lol

Maverick Matt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hmm, so funny question. I ordered an XLT with 4K and FX4 package. I did not opt for the upgraded 235 AT tires. But my invoice shows that the 235 wide tires are on it.

When I take delivery should I mention that and try to get the bigger tires or just take it as a typo and move on?

sjJohnny

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hmm, so funny question. I ordered an XLT with 4K and FX4 package. I did not opt for the upgraded 235 AT tires. But my invoice shows that the 235 wide tires are on it.

When I take delivery should I mention that and try to get the bigger tires or just take it as a typo and move on?
did you add the Alloy wheels? the 235's come with them.

sjJohnny

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nope, standard FX4 black ones
I'd wait until your truck comes in and see if it is a typo, or not. Depending on if you want the tires or not, negotiate with the dealer. The dealer may just give them to you since you did not order.
Sponsored