First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Curious as to when/what you ordered and whether or not this is your first and only scheduled build week. I'm going on 6 months patiently waiting on my FE Hybrid. Hoping that the date doesn't change (unless somehow gets bumped up a week). I think that the final week of this month should finally see us get that elusive "next email". What are your thoughts?
Sponsored

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm currently scheduled for the week of 1/31, and it's my first scheduled week. I ordered my hybrid First Edition back on 6/21, so hoping I won't get any delay emails! I'd say there's a chance it'll get pushed back since it's a hybrid, but here's hoping, right?

OP
OP

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm currently scheduled for the week of 1/31, and it's my first scheduled week. I ordered my hybrid First Edition back on 6/21, so hoping I won't get any delay emails! I'd say there's a chance it'll get pushed back since it's a hybrid, but here's hoping, right?
Wow you ordered REALLY early! Here's hoping! I was end of July and similarly have only received the one build date email. Hoping that it goes well for us all.

Leggo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Hybrid, 1988 Mitsubishi Starion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered on 7/12; Lariat Lux Hybrid, this is my first scheduled week, keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't change, but I am mentally prepared for it to change.

Sponsored

davedogg

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD Jeep Wrangler 2 Door for Mav.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Me too. Info in my signature vvv

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow you ordered REALLY early! Here's hoping! I was end of July and similarly have only received the one build date email. Hoping that it goes well for us all.
I see you went carbonized gray as well? Did you do any add-ons?

OP
OP

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I see you went carbonized gray as well? Did you do any add-ons?
Zero add ons. I really wanted everything the lariat lux package offered, and when seeing what the FE package offered on top of that, I felt it was worth it.

dungphan31

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
My is XLT Ecoboost, ordered on 11/19 by dealer after got canceled on 11/15 cause lack of engine...Probably they order it late, so disappointed

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Zero add ons. I really wanted everything the lariat lux package offered, and when seeing what the FE package offered on top of that, I felt it was worth it.
Yep, my only build add-on was the tailgate hinge theft prevention lock, but I've separately purchased tailgate letters from Etsy and a stubby antenna from Amazon. As I own it longer I plan to get winter tires and no doubt some other personalizations.

Sponsored

Tsrtrek

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX, VW Cross Sport
Hybrid Lar/Lux 1st Ed Ordered 6/12 was set for 12/22/21 production and went to production 1/7 and still in production. Glad I bought a Ranger Tremor.

MavChick

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
I got my scheduling email on Dec. 2 with my VIN, but when I clicked on the link this morning it no longer shows that it's been scheduled. Has this happened to anyone else?

Order Date: 8/04/21
Scheduling Email: 12/02/21
Scheduled Week: 01/31/22
Build: Hybrid Lariat Lux, Cactus Gray, no add ons

Email screenshot:
Ford Maverick Jan 31 Build week folks Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 10.21.27 AM

Tracker screenshot:
Ford Maverick Jan 31 Build week folks Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 10.20.26 AM

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got my scheduling email on Dec. 2 with my VIN, but when I clicked on the link this morning it no longer shows that it's been scheduled. Has this happened to anyone else?
The tracker doesn't show the scheduled production week/day, or at least it hasn't ever for me.

MavChick

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
The tracker doesn't show the scheduled production week/day, or at least it hasn't ever for me.
That's good to know! I'll stop panicking. Seems weird to have two different tracking bars with different info on them.
Sponsored