Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
My CEL just came on and the temp says “——“

what was the final resolution to this from your dealer? New sensor or broken wires somewhere?

and I assume this means the Auto climate control will not work now. The AAT is needed for Auto climate to function properly and read the outside temps.
Hello, Anthony!
Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer.
I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist. Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP

GregS

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Ridgeline
My CEL just came on and the temp says “——“

what was the final resolution to this from your dealer? New sensor or broken wires somewhere?

and I assume this means the Auto climate control will not work now. The AAT is needed for Auto climate to function properly and read the outside temps.
Yes the Auto Climate did not work. Had to have a new sensor installed. Looks like someone bumped me in a parking lot just right -- close examination shows some minor cosmetic damage and it was enough to damage the sensor.

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes the Auto Climate did not work. Had to have a new sensor installed. Looks like someone bumped me in a parking lot just right -- close examination shows some minor cosmetic damage and it was enough to damage the sensor.
How much was it to replace the sensor?

IBCA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Barbara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

$290 parts and labor.
We had same issue for same reason in San Diego. Dealer estimate was $700, came in at about $500 because "we didn't have to take bumper apart all the way" they said. Where are you located? Could you share picture of charges?
Sponsored