First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On May 9, 2024, I took my 2023 Maverick Hybird in for my heater blowing kooler air through the vents when heater is adjusted to 78 degrees, it was verified at the dealership, however after running all the tests and diagnotics there were no codes found. The Ford Hot line recommended a comparison diagnostic using a new vehicle in inventory. That vehicle also found no failed defective components but did have the same characteristics and were all observed to be similar. No parts or repairs were done at this time. I was informed it could be due to the sensor in the roof that may be causing the problem however, there is no recall at this time to resolve the issue.

Thats all the info I have.
Sponsored

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
funny you're reporting this. out driving yesterday and noticed the AC vent air wasn't cold like usual. played with the temp and fan settings until I hit the AUTO off then back on. Instant gratification, ice cold air. 🤷‍♂️

LittleNeckLightning

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mobileguitars.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT FX4 Luxury
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My AWD Fx4 xlt 23 stopped blowing cold air the other day for like 20 minutes. I got so mad, made the appointment for ford, and it started working again 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ozarkbeard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XL CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

funny you're reporting this. out driving yesterday and noticed the AC vent air wasn't cold like usual. played with the temp and fan settings until I hit the AUTO off then back on. Instant gratification, ice cold air.
I find the AUTO setting is too buggy, so I leave the HVAC on Manual. Manual also allows me to control whether the compressor is running (except in Defrost mode). It still has a mind of its own, regarding the Recirc. button. :(
Sponsored