pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wonder how hard it is to swap the side marker bulbs? I already replaced my bed lights with something from amazon - they are super bright and great for getting stuff out of the bed at night, I'm sure these would be the same. I don't have any interest in swapping out anything in the taillights at this point myself.

Still nice to see a discounted package for everyone (which can be doubled with that discount code!)

testa422

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wonder how hard it is to swap the side marker bulbs? I already replaced my bed lights with something from amazon - they are super bright and great for getting stuff out of the bed at night, I'm sure these would be the same. I don't have any interest in swapping out anything in the taillights at this point myself.

Still nice to see a discounted package for everyone (which can be doubled with that discount code!)
Pull the wheel well liner, reach inside and pop them out. (I’m guessing but shouldn’t be too hard)

jicajust

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
These look great. I was wondering if you had an idea of how long they have been on, both in total time and the longest continuous running time?
I asked the Company about longevity over 10 days ago, and they have not responded. Their website advises against running them for extended periods of time (2-5 minutes) or they may hyperflash. Thanks for the post and your attention.
Do you know what the operating temperature is for these bulbs? Will they get too hot for the lens housing/socket?

Sponsored

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks like yall bought them out lol. Anywhere else I can get these besides the lasfit website? Checked Amazon but they don't have the 4257's.

testa422

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For what it’s worth, they’re cheaper if you buy from lasfit’s eBay store

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Jcaudi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks like yall bought them out lol. Anywhere else I can get these besides the lasfit website? Checked Amazon but they don't have the 4257's.
Combo Pack may be sold out, but I was just able to purchase the Cargo and Back Up lights. Probably one of the products in the combo pack has a lower inventory than the rest, if you don't want all try buying the items you want individually.

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For what it’s worth, they’re cheaper if you buy from lasfit’s eBay store
Was the same price actually! Just ordered thanks!

Sponsored

rth121

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

NEOMav

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I’m wondering with a Lariat (or lariat lux pkg) if the 3rd brake/reverse lights even need upgraded or if one or all of them already come with LED. My window sticker shows “LED CTR HIGH MNT STOP LAMP”…in videos I have watched it says LED cargo box lighting which I was thinking was just the little light by the 400w plug…but then I saw another video that the high lights come on with the switch and I believe he said those were LED 🤷🏻‍♂️
The 3rd break light white lights are not led. I replaced them. Huge difference.

NEOMav

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I’d assume so. The only difference in lariat headlights is the upper DRL and some black painted accents
I put them in my lariat and the white light doesn’t ever come on. Only the amber turn signal. I’ve reached out to lasfit and they are trying to diagnose but I think that’s just how the lariat headlights are

NEOMav

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I have that concern on the Lariat as well. I'd love to see proof that these work on the Lariat the same way that they do on all these XLT's there's photos of
They don’t. I installed them and they only work as turn signals.
Sponsored