testa422

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are these plug and play with the lariat trim as well? I know the headlights vary a little bit between trims.
I’d assume so. The only difference in lariat headlights is the upper DRL and some black painted accents

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the tip, I just ordered turn signals and the cargo

LAMAV

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 MK2 Golf GTI
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just ordered these as well! Thanks for the videos.

teamster02

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Why is there always a naysayer in every single thread? If YOU don't want to get it, don't get it! lol.

Anyways - has anyone tried the regular, non-switchback?

https://www.lasfit.com/products/4257-4257na-canbus-amber-led-turn-signal-light
He's not being a naysayer by asking a legitimate question. Especially since their own description on Amazon says " if you use for a long time (a few vehicles maybe 2-5 minutes, it depends on year/make/model and temperature) may happen hyper flash, please turn off and cool 1-2 minutes, they will work properly again." I don't think this question is out of line personally.

Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just installed mine, these are worth every penny! Love the white matching light and capability to switch to amber for turn signal and hazards. They are also significantly brighter.

Will try to post before and after videos, here are some before and after pictures. First two are before and after signal, then hazard and normal headlight.

Ford Maverick Installed: Lasfit 4257 Canbus Switchback LED Turn Signal Light Bulbs IMG_20211229_181540
Ford Maverick Installed: Lasfit 4257 Canbus Switchback LED Turn Signal Light Bulbs IMG_20211229_182713
Ford Maverick Installed: Lasfit 4257 Canbus Switchback LED Turn Signal Light Bulbs IMG_20211229_182739
Ford Maverick Installed: Lasfit 4257 Canbus Switchback LED Turn Signal Light Bulbs IMG_20211229_182616

8211badger

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just installed mine, these are worth every penny! Love the white matching light and capability to switch to amber for turn signal and hazards. They are also significantly brighter.

Will try to post before and after videos, here are some before and after pictures. First two are before and after signal, then hazard and normal headlight.

IMG_20211229_181540.jpg
IMG_20211229_182713.jpg
IMG_20211229_182739.jpg
IMG_20211229_182616.jpg
WOW that is a difference! Looks so good. The all white is such a cleaner look for sure. This is the best bang for your buck upgrade so far. Can't wait until both my mav and the lights get here

testa422

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
He's not being a naysayer by asking a legitimate question. Especially since their own description on Amazon says " if you use for a long time (a few vehicles maybe 2-5 minutes, it depends on year/make/model and temperature) may happen hyper flash, please turn off and cool 1-2 minutes, they will work properly again." I don't think this question is out of line personally.
They say that to cover their ass probably. Had them running on another car for well over 20 mins no issues. Could be car specific too tho

8211badger

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They say that to cover their ass probably. Had them running on another car for well over 20 mins no issues. Could be car specific too tho
Even if they hyperflash as long as they keep working without overheating or whatever. That's the important thing if you're in a situation where you need your flashers on for a while

testa422

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Even if they hyperflash as long as they keep working without overheating or whatever. That's the important thing if you're in a situation where you need your flashers on for a while
I haven’t experienced any overheating or not working

Sponsored

rth121

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Why is there always a naysayer in every single thread? If YOU don't want to get it, don't get it! lol.

Anyways - has anyone tried the regular, non-switchback?

https://www.lasfit.com/products/4257-4257na-canbus-amber-led-turn-signal-light
It's a legit question - if you're a consumer of LEDs, you know they do run hot without proper heatsink/cooling. With this turn signal being on when parking lights/headlights are on, it's questionable to me at least with the advertised lumen and the heatsink.

Anyways, you can say anything you want about the negative comment/question.

rth121

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you for understanding.

I'm sure people took my comment/question as a negative view, but to me, I'm questioning the heatsink/design with longer use - especially for those with longer drives at night. 5-30 minute, probably not too much of an issue, but if you were roadtripping at night time, driving for 2+ hours, I am wondering how long it'll last or will it leave any burn marks on the bulbs like some LEDs I've seen.

testa422

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's a legit question - if you're a consumer of LEDs, you know they do run hot without proper heatsink/cooling. With this turn signal being on when parking lights/headlights are on, it's questionable to me at least with the advertised lumen and the heatsink.

Anyways, you can say anything you want about the negative comment/question.
This is true and this is why I tell people leds are definitely “get what you pay for”. Stop buying cheap Chinese leds