Sponsored

Install speaker in the bed?

ackables

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Does anyone know what it would take to install a speaker in the bed? I imagine the cubby in the bed could be a good place to install a speaker. It could be nice if you were camping and wanted a bit of sound in the bed or went to the drive in movies.
Sponsored

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
Does anyone know what it would take to install a speaker in the bed? I imagine the cubby in the bed could be a good place to install a speaker. It could be nice if you were camping and wanted a bit of sound in the bed or went to the drive in movies.
You certainly could, and it would never be more than a few feet (2/4) from you.

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think a safe bet, if you really wanted something "mounted" would be to get some marine speakers or a speaker bar, bolt it to a piece of wood that fits the flex bed system and use the included 12v tap. This would also be removable and weatherproof.

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford has said in some of their marketing videos that you could place a marine speaker back there and use the 12v lines they ran to power it
Sponsored