If this Helps...

DaFaDa

First Name
Ronald Koons
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Dart
So I have heard so many horror stories about people finding out that their "Order" was never really an actual order that I thought I would take it to the next level.

My dealer (Homewood Ford, Illinois) has been VERY helpful, and as transparent as he can be. He has told me that:

• They have scheduled some orders that were placed before mine, and some placed after.
  • Most scheduled builds have all been base model trucks, not XLT or Lariat (Mine is Lariat).
  • Out of the 22 trucks ordered from them, they have delivered about 6 (as far as I know...).
  • I was originally # 11 on that list, and I am now number 2... and holding, right behind another Lariat customer that ordered the day before me (Sept 11, 2021).
So I called Ford Customer Service: 1-800-392-3673.

The wait for me was about 10 minutes.

The operator will need:

1. Order Code
  2. Sales Code
  3. Customer information (Email, address, Etc.)
Once she was finished she was at least able to verify that I had an order and it was in process.

Be warned however, she (he) has no other information, like how are the choosing who gets built when, how much longer, Etc.

I at least walked away knowing that my dealer did his do-diligence and I have an order... somewhere, ready to be built... someday!!
Sponsored