James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is cool, but not $44K cool.
That's what I thought. It is a really good eye catcher. The paint appears to say "hug me". It is a glamping job that has a dry weight of 2133 lbs. First Thing I would buy if I scream "mega million BINGO!".

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's what I thought. It is a really good eye catcher. The paint appears to say "hug me". It is a glamping job that has a dry weight of 2133 lbs. First Thing I would buy if I scream "mega million BINGO!".
Ha! If the mega millions (or any lotto win) is in my future, I'm going Airstream all the way, baby! ;)

Until then, I'm glad I spent $4500 on a cargo trailer, $500 on materials, and another $500 outfitting it with needs. Cheap and effective in comparison to spending $20K on a basic two-person RV.

Mc_Flier

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 Maverick Hybrid, Street Glide Special
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Many people have mentioned this is a cheap truck. Many people have mentioned, this is not a cheap truck. To many, it’s a dream come true. To many, they can not afford this truck. To many, they are entitled to do whatever they want to their truck. To many, this is their first truck, and they want to keep it in new condition as long as possible.

Do whatever you want to your truck, if it makes you happy.
I love this reply. To me, I could have afforded a more expensive, bigger truck, but why? This little guy fits all my needs, and is the right size, and in an attractive, fun to drive and functional package. I am a mopar guy. The old skool stuff. 1960s early 1970s. If Dodge had come out with this very idea and at a reasonable price, or even Chevy for that matter, I woulda jumped on it from those manufacturers as well. Ford happened to be in the right place, at the right time, with the right product for me. I could not be any happier with my purchase. The cool part is Ford has a maverick for everyone. The base XL FWD with no extras is still only $23K which in todays market is still a relative bargain, if you can actually find one. My ford dealers lot is loaded with F150s and (overpriced bronco sports if you ask me). Not 1 maverick on the lot. That is a testament to its success. They probably need to ramp down the bronco sport production, and up the maverick production in hermosillo. My dealer has probably 25-30 bronco sport big bends on the lot @ $34K to $36K apiece. A bit pricey for what is essentially an escape with skid plates, an AWD package, and some programmed wizardry to give it GOAT modes.

Valkyrja

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Hybrid, 22 Gold Wing, 21 Mach-e GTPE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I need that UAP Sticker
It was from either Amazon or Etsy. I also have a sticker on the back window that says, "UFO Crash Recovery Vehicle".
Sponsored