First Name
Asel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Engine
Undecided
Sorry, guys, I hate to say it but I caved and bought a car instead. It was partial impulse buy and partial just being over the whole ordeal with Ford. My dealer went completely MIA after I asked to modify the order in hopes of getting scheduled (originally 7/22), and too much f***ery by local dealers and their preposterous markups. I was really, really looking forward to this truck but I just had to go in another direction. I'm still enjoying the posts by those of you who finally got yours and wish you all the best driving your new Mavericks. Hopefully I'll be in a truck next time around. Cheers! 🍺
Sponsored

MaximilianPaul

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sorry, guys, I hate to say it but I caved and bought a car instead. It was partial impulse buy and partial just being over the whole ordeal with Ford. My dealer went completely MIA after I asked to modify the order in hopes of getting scheduled (originally 7/22), and too much f***ery by local dealers and their preposterous markups. I was really, really looking forward to this truck but I just had to go in another direction. I'm still enjoying the posts by those of you who finally got yours and wish you all the best driving your new Mavericks. Hopefully I'll be in a truck next time around. Cheers! 🍺
Sorry it didn't work out for you, but you've obviously got to tell us all what fit the bill instead! What did you end up going with?

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
I want to see a pic of the new ride?

Sponsored

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i also gave up…….. , but purchased Toyo AT3 245/65/17 tires today ;)

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
asel3121

asel3121

First Name
Asel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Engine
Undecided
Very nice. Damn it is good to have choices.
It's not even remotely practical for my family and there's literally nowhere to put anything, especially a liter bottle lol. I just love that hideous color 😂

Also every moron on the street has tried to race me and I'm not about that at all. Also hoping to not catch any Ford vs Chevy grief, I don't live in that world and truly don't care. I'd have opted for the Colorado if they couldn't make this deal work, but they only had that in white.

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's not even remotely practical for my family and there's literally nowhere to put anything, especially a liter bottle lol. I just love that hideous color 😂

Also every moron on the street has tried to race me and I'm not about that at all. Also hoping to not catch any Ford vs Chevy grief, I don't live in that world and truly don't care. I'd have opted for the Colorado if they couldn't make this deal work, but they only had that in white.
If it works for you and your budget, why not? Enjoy your new ride!!!

Sponsored

Bushpilot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh, a nice little sedan! 🙃

Last edited:

tebowed

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 2.0T
Enjoy, I almost bought a Sonata N, but decided the Mav might be more practical. However..... it's still on my mind.
Sponsored