Sponsored

I called Ford marketing about my status of my Hybrid first edition ordered July20 2021

First Name
Lowell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Terrain Diesel
I was told I was not scheduled as of now and then she asked if I was getting the sprayed in bed liner and I said it was included in the first edition. I was told that may be why it has not been scheduled. I called my dealer on my order form I was Priority 12 and was moved up to priority 2. Does anyone have an idea when I might be scheduled? Thanks
Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lariat Lux/First Editions seem to be getting scheduled a lot lately. Depends on your dealer allocations remaining and if Ford is doing full or clean-up scheduling the next two weeks (usually that info comes out late Friday/Saturday). Wild ass guess I'd say you at least have good odds in the next 3-4 weeks for a March build date.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was told I was not scheduled as of now and then she asked if I was getting the sprayed in bed liner and I said it was included in the first edition. I was told that may be why it has not been scheduled. I called my dealer on my order form I was Priority 12 and was moved up to priority 2. Does anyone have an idea when I might be scheduled? Thanks
how many new threads are you going to start about the exact same thing when there are multiple threads about it already if you just take a couple seconds to search for them? Bad form.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

sn00pyguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sn00pyguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick I called Ford marketing about my status of my Hybrid first edition ordered July20 2021 hell082way_wide-d452268a5a1fd0fbc7351a269588579ff078053d

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
I just called about my first edition order, and they told me the exact same thing.

… and that’s the million dollar question. Nobody knows right now. So, I am also a priority 2. Hey, call your dealer and ask them to check if your order has been previewed. They said that’s a sign a build date might be coming… emphasis on “they said” and “might be.”
Sponsored