First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats! That RR looks so good. I have that exact 3rd brake lamp. The cargo light output is disappointing for me. Looks great tho which is more important anyway. Also struggled with the connector even without a slider lol.
Yeah, that connector is a bit of a pain to get to, power window or not.

As for the cargo light, I agree. The output kind of sucks. I added some LED lighting to the box to make up for that though. Even got fancy and got the RGB kit just to have fun with it :)
Sponsored

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Grats!

I was just about to post this! Can you imagine how bad that would feel, right on day one!?

And want to get real mad about the lack of standards? Look at this pump, the diesel handle is green as expected, but the fuel selector has diesel as yellow and 87 octane gas as green. Yellow is supposed to be high ethanol fuel. /rant

rf25hopt3yuy.jpg
🤦‍♀️

OP
OP
UberGadgetFreak

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You plan on wasting all that money on aftermarket crap.
leave it alone.
I had $3K in ford pass points when I started and still have just under half left. Its not costing me anything except the $50 for the rear view mirror :)

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here's mine getting it's first tank of gas before the paperwork was done:
GroupMe_2022125_17580.jpeg

And "Lil Kahuna" parked in the driveway behind it's sibling "Big Kahuna":
bignlil.png

I will update this post later once I get all the accessories installed later this week. Items to be added (already in the garage, just need to take time to install):
  • AirDesign Fender Flares
  • Hood Protector
  • Cab Spoiler
  • Tailgate Spoiler
  • Tailgate Dampener
  • Tailgate Letters (black)
  • Splash Guards
  • Thimble Antenna
  • Front switchback turn signal bulbs
  • Door sill plates
  • Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror with Homelink (it arrived while writing this post LOL)
Tomorrow morning, its going to get the front windows tinted before I go to work. It's gonna look a lot different before my birthday next week :) Watch this thread to see the changes over the weekend. Or not. :)

[Edit 2022-JAN-28 5:08PM EST]
Adding a jump link here to today's photo of what's been done so far.
Could you tell me if the Tonneau Cover is a Trifold or Soft Roll up & how do you like it?
I ordered 7/26/21 Lariat Hybrid, RR, First Edition, Luxury Pkg, & CoPilot 360. Originally a build date of week of 5/9, then 5/16, then 5/23 & now the last one is week of 5/30.
I really love the looks of your Mavrick - can hardly wait for mine it it ever gets built???

Sponsored

OP
OP
UberGadgetFreak

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Could you tell me if the Tonneau Cover is a Trifold or Soft Roll up & how do you like it?
I ordered 7/26/21 Lariat Hybrid, RR, First Edition, Luxury Pkg, & CoPilot 360. Originally a build date of week of 5/9, then 5/16, then 5/23 & now the last one is week of 5/30.
I really love the looks of your Mavrick - can hardly wait for mine it it ever gets built???
Mine is the OE soft tri-fold. Its light and one person can easily remove it. The only part that sucks is that if you get the Lund Bed Extender, closing the back is a bit tricky, but overall I love the cover. Easy to clean, easy to keep centered, and can carry it folded up with one hand. It has straps to tie it together when folded up so it wont flop around when you need to remove it, too.