Sponsored

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My XL HYBRID IS IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE
My Maverick is in the "Danger Zone"

Speaking of that, I thought the new Top Gun was supposed to be out in theaters. Chip or EPA???
Sponsored

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How did you get your VIN?
How did you find a spot to enter it for an update?
Once you get your vin# (which comes from Ford via email) then you go to the tracker link on this forum. Enter the vin and your order number (4 digit on your order form) and you can use it on several trackers to get your info ;)

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I made this suggestion on another thread and @brnpttmn replied that it was more likely that the EPA had just selected the hybrid Maverick for EPA confirmation testing. Others have said pretty much the same things.

But would it be normal for the EPA to wait to confirm the numbers until right before release?

It just seems weird to me that the EPA would hang back and then say "Sorry, I know you're planning to release these next week, but we've just decided to do some testing that will take a while."
You would think that the EPA would WANT more hybrids on the road.

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Since the other thread was locked...probably due to the subject just being a question mark, am starting a new one.

My Hybrid build had a 10/28 delivery date and now today it says N/A. It seems all Hybrids even those built are being delayed.
You actually had a delivery date before for a hyprid? I ordered mine on June 10th and haven't heard a thing since.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You actually had a delivery date before for a hyprid? I ordered mine on June 10th and haven't heard a thing since.
As did i....I had a delivery date

Sponsored

Camlt12010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford Escape
Engine
Undecided
Not to get anyone's hopes up but we all know the tracker is pretty wonky. During my build week I watched it flip back and forth several times to various states before ultimately being marked as both built and shipped at the same time...8 days after my build date. When it was delivered last week on 9/30, it showed delivered that afternoon, then went back to in transit an hour later where it stayed until late the next morning when the delivered message finally stuck.

I totally 100% understand the frustration...but maybe some tracker movement ends up being a good thing (I also reserve the right to be wrong).
How does it show delivered there is no tab for that on my tracking???

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Either there's a breakdown of communication between Ford and you and us, or Ford's got internal corporate structural problems far more pressing than any EPA issue. International megacorps just don't forward you to manufacturing for a chat.
My guess is that they were transferred to marketing & not manufacturing. Ford marketing is the department that fields these calls.

Bobyork

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 super duty, f350.
I ordered 2 on July 10 also and have not heard a thong also.

deadeye

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My reference to the "Desert Rot Lot" was more of a reference to the wait rather than the conditions.
Once in the holding areas, they are are eventually brought out and finished, last in, first out, which makes sense but doesn't bode well for those waiting.
They preserve idle aircraft in the desert. No doubt a better environment than tornado alley and repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
For all automotive, the only lot-rot warranty I have heard of is windshield wipers. If a car sits for months in the sun without any use sometimes they can get stiff and not clean perfectly, but dealers are aware and happy to replace them proactively or reactively if this occurs.
Sponsored