Sponsored

Hybrid MODULES popped today....when will Maverick ship? Veteran certificate expires 1/3/22.

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello, my HYBRID Maverick modules popped today....finally showing....anyone have any idea's on when Ford will be shipping HYBRIDS? asking because I have a VETERAN 1000. discount certificate, but it expires Jan 3. Don't know if they will extend them, or IF FOR SOME WAY, I CAN DO PAPERWORK BEFORE ARRIVAL???? Thanks!
Sponsored

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can try to go and talk to them to do all the paperwork before the car arrives. I am sure the dealership will welcome to book the revenue this year.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
$1,000? Military rebate is for $500, Ford always extends them

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello, my HYBRID Maverick modules popped today....finally showing....anyone have any idea's on when Ford will be shipping HYBRIDS? asking because I have a VETERAN 1000. discount certificate, but it expires Jan 3. Don't know if they will extend them, or IF FOR SOME WAY, I CAN DO PAPERWORK BEFORE ARRIVAL???? Thanks!
Most Mavericks won’t arrive until after Jan 3rd; but I believe Ford can sell them starting Dec 8th or so (if at a dealer by then).

You’d have to check, but most discounts don’t apply to the Maverick. Your specific one may not have any restrictions. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bobinmi

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Most Mavericks won’t arrive until after Jan 3rd; but I believe Ford can sell them starting Dec 8th or so (if at a dealer by then).

You’d have to check, but most discounts don’t apply to the Maverick. Your specific one may not have any restrictions. 🤷🏼‍♂️
the maverick is NOT on the "NOT INCLUDED" list....there is a list, includes bronco, bronco sport (believe it or not), mustang etc, but MAVERICK is NOT on the list.
Ford Maverick Hybrid MODULES popped today....when will Maverick ship?  Veteran certificate expires 1/3/22. 20211124_224641

Last edited:

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Its CLEARLY 1000.... I have the certificate PRINTED off, clearly showing 1000.00

veterancert.jpg
this is the one I got. I’ve never seen 1,000 being offered. They will probably only do $500 again, but you get special offers or something so IDK
Ford Maverick Hybrid MODULES popped today....when will Maverick ship?  Veteran certificate expires 1/3/22. 769294A7-CDFF-4074-BB15-11ABC1882224

OP
OP
Bobinmi

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
this is the one I got. I’ve never seen 1,000 being offered. They will probably only do $500 again, but you get special offers or something so IDK
769294A7-CDFF-4074-BB15-11ABC1882224.jpeg
knowing Ford, regions probably have a DIFFERENT amount....

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
knowing Ford, regions probably have a DIFFERENT amount....
I did some googling and it seems a lot of dealers do the 1,000. Hope it gets renewed but I don’t think anyone will know for sure. Call the dealer and ask the same questions. Good luck

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Yes you should be able to do all the paperwork now upfront, certainly by December, as the truck is obviously built now and just waiting to ship…….like all hybrids. How the paperwork coincides with the December 8 date I have no idea. My dealer was quite willing to do the paperwork a few weeks ago but I decided to wait until the truck ACTUALLY ships. (Even though the dealer’s system has shown it “in transit” for a few weeks).

Sponsored

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What's the Veteran 1000 ? I haven't heard of that? Is it like through Ford or The VFW ? I'm a Life Member there.

mikejohn13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How did you get that?
I'm a vet and mine is still "in production" cense September but I haven't heard about a vet discount.

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Never mind, saw your later post. When did you get out? It looked like Ford was only going to give the discount to Vets within 24 months of separation or full retirees. Just curious because I always got my discounts before but was a bit put off by what they were doing now. I hope my time in service and the 5 1/2 months I spent in the hospital still counts for something;) just not sure based off their verbiage.

Aminal

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
the maverick is NOT on the "NOT INCLUDED" list....there is a list, includes bronco, bronco sport (believe it or not), mustang etc, but MAVERICK is NOT on the list.
20211124_224641.jpg
Yeah, I didn’t pretend to know that eligibility of coupons and such, as I am not into that, so calm down with the all caps dude.

Either way, EPA approval sale date showed December and even if that is no longer relevant, Ford’s email to hybrid reservation holders said early Jan for when the first hybrids will arrive at dealerships.

So I highly doubt the original post will see their maverick arrive before Jan 3rd, but you can always hope.
Sponsored