XLT
First Name
Hawley
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Trim
XLT
We will see right now she helps me in my real estate business, covid changed a lot of plans
She might need to learn Spanish!(or maybe she already knows that) I knew a guy the was from Romania, the Brazilians could under stand him when he spoke in his native language. Both were romance languages. Linguistics is an amazing field....but not for me.

Brsbill

XL
First Name
bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 sta
Trim
XL
She might need to learn Spanish!(or maybe she already knows that) I knew a guy the was from Romania, the Brazilians could under stand him when he spoke in his native language. Both were romance languages. Linguistics is an amazing field....but not for me.
Yes hard to not know spanish growing up in south florida

huunvubu

XLT
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid
Trim
XLT
Does anyone know if {471.5 electric miles} means "Electric Motor" ONLY miles or does it mean anytime the electric motor is used including in combination with the gas motor? Just curious because it would be simple to equate that to being FREE MILES. If this was a "Plug-in" than NOT free.
Yes the 471.5 electric miles means "Electric Motor" ONLY miles.

From the Maverick Owners Manual:

TRIP DATA

Page 120: For hybrid vehicles, the trip also shows the distance traveled on electric power only.

Page 121: total trip distance traveled, and distance traveled on electric power only with the engine off

Advertisement

Advertisement