2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Please post when you get a notification. I'm out by Lincoln and placed an order in October for the hybrid at Future Ford Roseville. Dealer said January for delivery... obviously I took that with a grain of salt. We shall see though.
I just got an email today saying mine was shipped! Ordered from Roseville too.
Sponsored

ychuck46

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Supercrew w/EcoBoost engine, Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got our email today. Our hybrid is scheduled to be built the week of January 24th. Got our VIN# as well. Wife is looking forward to the addition to our Ford family.

Sponsored

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Those guys are not messing around: Within the last few days things went quickly from production to built and today I checked the tracker and it is saying shipped!!! Estimated deliver date December 12-18 but in the tracker it shows 18th. Christmas can come :)

GaryB

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Dodge Ram 2500
Mine showed a Jan 4 delivery and still does. However it was put on a train yesterday and is officially ENROUTE!!!!!!!!
My truck just started to show "shipped" today. What is the tool you use to find out if it is on a train and where it is?

8211badger

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got the built and shipped emails today. 1/1/22 ETA.

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck just started to show "shipped" today. What is the tool you use to find out if it is on a train and where it is?
Called the dealer to get rail number. Already transferred from CSX to union pacific. They traced it to Arizona. UP says it will be transferred to another rail road in Illinois on the 8th.

Last edited:

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does the train first go to a major hub and from there to the final destination? I am in LA and someone told me that the train first goes somewhere to midwest and from there back to LA. Sounds odd and doesn't make sense to me.

Sponsored

GodFatherofTech

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Vette, '69 C10, HD Trike
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey neighbor,

What part of Waxahachie? I am southwest out toward Scarborough Faire. Also anticipating a hybrid to be built in December. We should all get burgers at Pops for the new year.
I am off 1446 near the SCSC site.

did you order from Waxahachie Ford? I was there on day 1 trying to order, but they couldn't figure out how to do it until the Saturday (after much pestering from me).

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

HITruck

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Shipped email today. Estimated to arrive 1/3-1/9. I kind of doubt it because it has to go from rail to boat, and when I ordered the dealer said to expect 6 to 8 weeks more waiting after shipping, but it's nice to see it moving, anyway.

Danimal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Ordered 6/24. Called Ford and then called my dealership, they said my spray-in liner was holding up my order. However, they recommended leaving it on the order for now since pulling it off might shift my place in line. I'll give it another week and see what happens.
Sponsored