Hybrid Lariat order confirmed today!

tngreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Order confirmed by FORD. Now the wait begins. I'm sure the POOL 🏊‍♂️ will be open before it arrives...but something to look forward too :)

Hybrid Lariat Standard
Options = Hitch, Moon Roof & CP360

Thanks Ray Varner FORD in Clinton, TN
Sponsored

Last edited:

MyFutureMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Order confirmed by FORD. Now the wait begins. I'm sure the POOL will be open before it arrives...but something to look forward too :)

Hybrid Lariat Standard

Congrats! I ordered my XLT Hybrid on 10/26. May the odds be ever in our favor! 😂

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Order confirmed by FORD. Now the wait begins. I'm sure the POOL 🏊‍♂️ will be open before it arrives...but something to look forward too :)

Hybrid Lariat Standard

At this juncture you are probably right about the wait, but at least you don't have a lux package or accessories that could potentially delay it. Your build is nearly the same as mine, except I also have the 400 watt outlet.

Arukoru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Maybe a dumb question as I don't see it posted here much but can you ballpark your price? Going to the dealer today and I'm curious what people are able to get the Hybrid Lariat for.

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

When did you place your order?

Sponsored

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Maybe a dumb question as I don't see it posted here much but can you ballpark your price? Going to the dealer today and I'm curious what people are able to get the Hybrid Lariat for.
I got 4% off invoice at Chapman Ford in Philly, shipping to dealer in Dallas. $400 to Chapman, $250 to the local so I saved over $1,200 on Hybrid Lariat with lux package.

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Prices vary a lot...I recommend aiming at MSRP or lower.

Arukoru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
I got 4% off invoice at Chapman Ford in Philly, shipping to dealer in Dallas. $400 to Chapman, $250 to the local so I saved over $1,200 on Hybrid Lariat with lux package.
Wow that's pretty surprising, I didn't think anybody was getting under invoice these days. My local Hyundai dealer is marking up everything on the lot by $10k. Even the Kona which is absurd to me. Toyota told me to sit and spin basically and if I'm lucky I can buy a corolla cross which I can't see beforehand.

Maybe I'm a complete noob but how do you end up under invoice? Is the financing just that valuable to the dealer?

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Wow that's pretty surprising, I didn't think anybody was getting under invoice these days. My local Hyundai dealer is marking up everything on the lot by $10k. Even the Kona which is absurd to me. Toyota told me to sit and spin basically and if I'm lucky I can buy a corolla cross which I can't see beforehand.

Maybe I'm a complete noob but how do you end up under invoice? Is the financing just that valuable to the dealer?
It was in August. Think the deal is long gone since they got to 400 orders.

If you need a vehicle now you are screwed with anything on any lot. Dealers are struggling to stay in business and are laying off sales people left and right. If you can wait, tell them to pound sand.

OP
OP
tngreg

tngreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Today is supposedly final day for Hybrid 2022 orders...mine is MSRP as built. No dealer markup.
They are marking up incoming units...but orders are MSRP. I'll haggle them with a trade

Sponsored

Arukoru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Today is supposedly final day for Hybrid 2022 orders...mine is MSRP as built. No dealer markup.
They are marking up incoming units...but orders are MSRP. I'll haggle them with a trade
Wow, I know I'm really pushing the limit on the orders, Ford said they were planning to stop in early November but if I get one on the last day that would truly be surprising.

It was in August. Think the deal is long gone since they got to 400 orders.

If you need a vehicle now you are screwed with anything on any lot. Dealers are struggling to stay in business and are laying off sales people left and right. If you can wait, tell them to pound sand.
Yeah to be honest I have been putting off buying a new car mainly due to shortages and uncertainty. This is also why I waited to buy a house but the market never collapsed and I ended up buying high anyway just to get out of the perpetual yearly cycle of moving.

Honestly I can't really wait, it would be at least another year before I'd get a Maverick hybrid from the look of things, I'd buy a gas model at this point even. Both of my cars aren't likely to make it too much longer and I don't want to be left holding the bag.

OP
OP
tngreg

tngreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

There were a couple dealers who came on this forum and advertised under invoice deals for a time. Otherwise, MSRP is typically what most are getting on orders. Lots of dealers are marking up stock trucks above MSRP.
Sponsored