boochi

First Name
SETH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Eco boost
Hey yall,

Joined the forum about a month ago, finally getting around to posting. Confirmed order on 11/8/21 XL 2.0 AWD 4K Tow package, Ford Co-Pilot 360 (just filled out order form as well). Still haven't received my scheduled production date email.
I am having second thoughts on color and the addition of the manual sliding rear window. I read in another forum that you can change order before scheduled production date email is sent but after waiting this long Id hate to change something and mess up my place in line.

Has anyone else changed something after the fact and had didn't loose their place?

Cant wait any longer, ill stick with current color if they want to put me at the back of the line!!
Sponsored

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey yall,

Joined the forum about a month ago, finally getting around to posting. Confirmed order on 11/8/21 XL 2.0 AWD 4K Tow package, Ford Co-Pilot 360 (just filled out order form as well). Still haven't received my scheduled production date email.
I am having second thoughts on color and the addition of the manual sliding rear window. I read in another forum that you can change order before scheduled production date email is sent but after waiting this long Id hate to change something and mess up my place in line.

Has anyone else changed something after the fact and had didn't loose their place?

Cant wait any longer, ill stick with current color if they want to put me at the back of the line!!
I changed my color. I don't have a build date but I don't think I lost my place.

OP
OP
boochi

boochi

First Name
SETH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Eco boost
I changed my color. I don't have a build date but I don't think I lost my place.
When did you confirm original order and when did you make the color change?
Sponsored