Sponsored

How many 22MY orders with no e-mail actually got a Maverick scheduled?

cbcarter7

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, I know a tricky question as not everyone who ordered a Maverick period, e-mail or no e-mail, got one. But, still no e-mail confirmation from Ford for my 23MY Maverick. So, how may folks who ordered a 22MY Maverick got no e-mail confirmation from Ford but actually got their Maverick scheduled to be built as a 22 (not rollovers)? Trying to make myself feel better.
Sponsored

Daverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Davey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered in August '21, received in April '22 never got any email from Ford with the exception of the recall announcements once the truck was already in my possession.

OhioMike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered in June 2021, took delivery in late July 2022, and never received an email directly from Ford.

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So odd. I ordered in September 2021, got the periodic "we're sorry" emails, got the scheduled emails the built email, the shipped email. How does Ford email some of us but not all of us? Isn't this stuff automated?

n0maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tiguan, 2022 Maverick, 2013 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered July '21. Received June '22.

No emails ever from Ford.

Sponsored

Dadmezz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My22 got a confirmation and anther 6 months later to be patient.
Did not get a notice from Ford or from dealer.sales person to come in for my23 conversion.
After going in to dealership 4 times and not speaking to the original sales person, finally got confirmation from Ford on last day!

There is a lot of customer disrespect from Ford out there.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Make sure your Ford account doesn't have it set to turn off emails. I don't know if that is what is happening but I did not initially get an email, changed that setting to allow emails, and then got one a week later.

Ranch

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Marverick FX4 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Make sure your Ford account doesn't have it set to turn off emails. I don't know if that is what is happening but I did not initially get an email, changed that setting to allow emails, and then got one a week later.
I don't have a Ford account. How do I get one.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't have a Ford account. How do I get one.
I got mine when I signed up for Ford Pass with my wife's Escape. That said, it could be Ford's email server for slammed last week and it just couldn't handle the load.

Canuck in MI

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Order Nov 1 2021. Finally got a scheduled buld date week of 11/7/22 and a VIN. I received the "we're sorry" emails but nothing in the way of it being scheduled.

Called the Maverick CS line and went through my order info with an agent who was very helpful. He was the one who told me about my '22 getting scheduled and provided the VIN. Dealer confirmed same day when I asked them that we got it scheduled.

According to the CS line, he said my account was not set to opt-in for email communication. He changed it and the next day, I got an email from Ford confirming that I am now subscribed to emaii.

Still no email notification though on my '22 being scheduled.

I can view it under the order status page but it doesn't show a "step" for scheduled..

Ford Maverick How many 22MY orders with no e-mail actually got a Maverick scheduled? 1664151968860

We also ordered a mach-e and oddly enough, their order timeline does show a "scheduled" step. Why is it not the same for Maverick orders?

Ford Maverick How many 22MY orders with no e-mail actually got a Maverick scheduled? 1664152181135

Call your dealer and ask them to send you a copy of the "order preview" - if it shows Priority 2 and a VIN, it's likely scheduled -and should show the date.

Sponsored

BILLNOROVILLE

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prius, Hybrid XLT, Honda 1100Rebel, 2) Hawk 650NT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Early Sept 2021 I gave dealer 500 check. He said msrp. 2 weeks later he locked in my 1.9 percent financing and gave me a Vin and build date. 97 days (Dec 15th, my 73rd birthday) my truck was delivered to dealer. No BS. Never heard from Ford at all. I did call them once and they said I had a real order. I like having a salesman who is useful, friendly and honest. I stopped by and said high a couple of times with info off the forum that he liked to hear about. Nothing wrong with small town dealer.

Maverickblues

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered January 27th and my truck is in production right now. All my information has come from Ford customer service and one trip to the dealer to see my order was confirmed on their computer. I never received one email, ever. I will look on my Ford account to see if my email is turned off. today is the first day I've heard that one. My dealer doesn't know why, nor did Ford customer service.

Treppie1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
Engine
Undecided
So, I know a tricky question as not everyone who ordered a Maverick period, e-mail or no e-mail, got one. But, still no e-mail confirmation from Ford for my 23MY Maverick. So, how may folks who ordered a 22MY Maverick got no e-mail confirmation from Ford but actually got their Maverick scheduled to be built as a 22 (not rollovers)? Trying to make myself feel better.
When salesman was putting the information in did he put your e-mail? Last year my salesman didn’t because he said something along the lines you will get tons of e-mails from Ford. This year’s reorder he was going to do the same thing and I said I didn’t mind. Within 10 minutes I had a confirmation e-mail. Never got one last year or any other communication.

Webphil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Soul
Ditto on Treppie1's response. No emails at all last year. The dealer said it was Ford's fault. I talked to two different Ford representatives. They said it is up to the dealer. On my 2023 rollover request, I specifically told the Sales Mgr to ensure that my email was entered. And low and behold, I received my confirmation email from Ford shortly thereafter.

Goose..you there?

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered in October alongside my son…he got an email and I did not..he has kept me updated along with my salesman. Truck is built, in transit now. We should be receving ours together
Sponsored