First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An Outback, an Ioniq, a Corvette, a Fiat Spider
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I certainly wish you better and quicker luck on getting a build date than I did. I ordered on June 29 and finally got a build date last Thursday, Oct 28.
Sponsored

TomMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mazda Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I certainly wish you better and quicker luck on getting a build date than I did. I ordered on June 29 and finally got a build date last Thursday, Oct 28.
I am not in a hurry. I did get a trade in value quote today that the dealer will hold to. Trade in could go up but not down in value. The Manager told me if I can find a buyer willing to pay me more, they will run it thru as a trade. I can apply the difference in value towards the trade. I am planning on 20 weeks for delivered on the 2.0L Turbo.

bravesfan10c

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot Pepper Red XLT FX4 AWD LUX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I finally saw a Hot Pepper Red XLT in person today. I love the color. I am glad I order it.
I am not as in love with the interior colors of the XLT. Some of the design choices, I would make differently. I think it will grow on me. Now I just need to get a build date!

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club IMG_20211101_144610
Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club IMG_20211101_143824
Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club IMG_20211101_143801

MaverickTime

Banned
Banned
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Ranger
I finally saw a Hot Pepper Red XLT in person today. I love the color. I am glad I order it.
I am not as in love with the interior colors of the XLT. Some of the design choices, I would make differently. I think it will grow on me. Now I just need to get a build date!

IMG_20211101_144610.jpg
IMG_20211101_143824.jpg
IMG_20211101_143801.jpg
Man, that is a pretty color. Have yet to see one in person although I did order my XLT in HPR. I guess time will tell if it is going to be love at first sight.
I did want to make a dramatic statement since it is a new model though .

garnermike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am not in a hurry. I did get a trade in value quote today that the dealer will hold to. Trade in could go up but not down in value. The Manager told me if I can find a buyer willing to pay me more, they will run it thru as a trade. I can apply the difference in value towards the trade. I am planning on 20 weeks for delivered on the 2.0L Turbo.
You're in the right frame of mind then. Sold my 2019 Ranger in July (I have other cars to use) to take advantage of sky-high used truck prices. Glad I did that; got almost what I paid for it new. Funny thing was that my Ford Maverick dealer offered me less than I eventually got from a Subaru/Kia dealer.

Sponsored

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You're in the right frame of mind then. Sold my 2019 Ranger in July (I have other cars to use) to take advantage of sky-high used truck prices. Glad I did that; got almost what I paid for it new. Funny thing was that my Ford Maverick dealer offered me less than I eventually got from a Subaru/Kia dealer.
I did the same with my '18 F150.....ended up being a Honda dealer offering the best price, nearly $9K over my lease buy-out. 🤠

I Have Dice

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here is some pics of my Hot Pepper Red Lariat 2.0 Maverick. I originally ordered a Cactus Gray Hybrid. This one was ordered by someone else at my dealership and they backed out So me and my wife both jumped at it and have enjoyed this color.

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club My Maverick

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club My maverick 9

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club My Maverick 1

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club My Maverick 2

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club My Maverick 3

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club My Maverick 6

garnermike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here is some pics of my Hot Pepper Red Lariat 2.0 Maverick. I originally ordered a Cactus Gray Hybrid. This one was ordered by someone else at my dealership and they backed out So me and my wife both jumped at it and have enjoyed this color.

My Maverick.jpg

My maverick 9.jpg

My Maverick 1.jpg

My Maverick 2.jpg

My Maverick 3.jpg

My Maverick 6.jpg
Thanks for this. Love it! I have an HPRed Lariat coming to me, so it's nice to know what it might look like when I pick it up at the dealer. It'll be the hybrid version.

Sponsored

Caffeinated

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Caffeinator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club {filename}
What was the sticker price on this one?

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Imgonein60

First Name
Des
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick 19 Bullitt 19 F150
Welp, last couple days I seem to have swayed to favoring the HPR over the CG.

So, I'm "officially" changing my hypothetical order to HPR......for now...... ;)

Still would like to see the actual color on something prior to actual order....anyone that has one, does it truly look more orange than red? That's how it comes across, which I like. My old Element was called citrus fire, or something like that, and I loved that color. Very bright metallic orange in the sun. Hoping HPR is similar.
So definitely in direct sunlight if looks more orange than red, then in the shade the red comes out. several customers at my dealership have ordered it after seeing mine👍🏽👍🏽