Sponsored

HELP - what do these priority code and order code mean?

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EDGE, Order Maverick
Dealer hasn’t been very straightforward with whole process. Does anyone know what these numbers mean? Priority code, order code, etc? Or see r around the 4th of July. Haven’t heard boo since I ordered. I was able to go to priority code 11 from 19 last month. Not sure what that means exactly.
Thanks for help.

mitchell

Ford Maverick HELP - what do these priority code and order code mean? 1B274BDB-475A-4759-AF12-2222D3B6989B
Sponsored

sdr.speng

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Your Priority Code is the Ford code that the dealer assigns - Retail Orders are rated at 10 to 19 and anything over 19 is consider a dealer stock unit. The lower the number the best - yours is 19, I suggest you ask your dealer to change it to 10, you will be scheduled for production faster.

The Order Code is your Build Number - When your dealer or you refers to the your build - you use the Order Code. When you get your build scheduled for production - then the Ford Tracking website will need both the Order Code (Build Number) and the issued Vehicle Vin Number.

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
Do the order numbers mean anything? Mine starts with an X (x929). Also is it possible that I could have signed that same sheet but the order not have actually been placed? I still haven't received my confirmation email.

RGinFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do the order numbers mean anything? Mine starts with an X (x929). Also is it possible that I could have signed that same sheet but the order not have actually been placed? I still haven't received my confirmation email.
The order code (order number) is a dealer assigned 4-digit code. You need that order code to check your vehicle order. You can go to chat at Ford. com and a CS rep can confirm your order is placed. They need order code and dealer code or dealer name/location. A lot of dealers use the order date as part of their code.

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I believe it was Tim who stated they use the initials of the salesperson for their order numbers to help identify who’s vehicle was delivered to the lot.

Sponsored

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The order code (order number) is a dealer assigned 4-digit code. You need that order code to check your vehicle order. You can go to chat at Ford. com and a CS rep can confirm your order is placed. They need order code and dealer code or dealer name/location. A lot of dealers use the order date as part of their code.
Wow this ford chat online is like talking to a brick wall... they apparently have no way to look up my order and keep telling me to talk to my dealer. Maybe I'll try again in the morning and hopefully get someone a bit more competent...

RGinFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow this ford chat online is like talking to a brick wall... they apparently have no way to look up my order and keep telling me to talk to my dealer. Maybe I'll try again in the morning and hopefully get someone a bit more competent...
It is weak but if you have the order number, they should be able to look up your order. They won't be able to tell you much more than that. I figured it was better than calling them in the phone!

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Attempt number two was made.. still like pulling teeth but they told me it shows "Order Processing." Is this the same as order confirmed?

OP
OP
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EDGE, Order Maverick
Your Priority Code is the Ford code that the dealer assigns - Retail Orders are rated at 10 to 19 and anything over 19 is consider a dealer stock unit. The lower the number the best - yours is 19, I suggest you ask your dealer to change it to 10, you will be scheduled for production faster.

The Order Code is your Build Number - When your dealer or you refers to the your build - you use the Order Code. When you get your build scheduled for production - then the Ford Tracking website will need both the Order Code (Build Number) and the issued Vehicle Vin Number.
thanks for help. I was able to get to only a priority 11 through my dealer. They stated best they could do.