2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKZ 2.0h
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi All,
I just joined today, though I've been reading threads here and there. I ordered a Cactus Gray, Hybrid Lariat with no add-ons/options except the tow hitch on 9/16/22 and it's a Priority Code 19. The only real reason I want the Lariat is the push-button start: I'm too used to having one now! I ordered from one of the smallish dealerships near me. I've not been scheduled yet. At the moment, I am worried about the tow hitch holding up the truck, so I texted the dealership and the GSM said that it won't. While I am working hard on having faith in this process, and I want to trust that, I wish I knew with certainty that the tow hitch isn't going to keep me from getting scheduled.
Anyway, it's nice to be here!
Sponsored

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welcome from TX

kenlusaka

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Cherokee V6 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
H Roa, I'm also new to the forum. ;)

I asked my sales manager the same question last week and he told me that the constraint is on the 4K Tow-package trailer hitch and not on the standard one. I really don't know if he's right, but it made sense to me because the regular 2K Trailer Hitch is included in both Lux packages but they are not constrained.

In any case, I was scheduled last week just two days after my conversation with the sales manager, and the tow hitch is included in the Lariat Lux package. So, I hope you get scheduled soon!

Ford Maverick Maniac

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 XLTs: hybrid alto blue & turbo AWD carb gray.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello back to you from Huntington Beach! I have family in LA so maybe we can meet up.

Here is a fun video. I also have a recent Sea to Ski series you may like from HB to Park City. 100 Mav only videos that can help you through your wait. Loading up another soon.

Last edited:

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
Undecided
Hi All,
I just joined today, though I've been reading threads here and there. I ordered a Cactus Gray, Hybrid Lariat with no add-ons/options except the tow hitch on 9/16/22 and it's a Priority Code 19. The only real reason I want the Lariat is the push-button start: I'm too used to having one now! I ordered from one of the smallish dealerships near me. I've not been scheduled yet. At the moment, I am worried about the tow hitch holding up the truck, so I texted the dealership and the GSM said that it won't. While I am working hard on having faith in this process, and I want to trust that, I wish I knew with certainty that the tow hitch isn't going to keep me from getting scheduled.
Welcome! Hope it gets scheduled soon, but until then we look forward to hearing for you!

Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Welcome to the Zoo. Be careful of the bears and trolls that live here. They can get pretty snarky, if you feed them.

Braderick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav XLT, RAV4 Hybrid, KIA EV6
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Welcome to the family. It's a wild and woolly bunch of misfit toys, with square pegs in round holes.

reneau

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Chevrolet Colorado, Mustang 1966
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
H Roa, I'm also new to the forum. ;)

I asked my sales manager the same question last week and he told me that the constraint is on the 4K Tow-package trailer hitch and not on the standard one. I really don't know if he's right, but it made sense to me because the regular 2K Trailer Hitch is included in both Lux packages but they are not constrained.

In any case, I was scheduled last week just two days after my conversation with the sales manager, and the tow hitch is included in the Lariat Lux package. So, I hope you get scheduled soon!

reneau

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you mind me asking when you placed your order? We ordered a Lariat 2.5L Hybrid Lariat Luxury Pkg. without any extras on 9/16/22. Only thing I hear about it is "crickets chirping".

Sponsored

Mavreezy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B3000 Dual Sport, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi All,
Welcome Roa. I'm from Los Angeles too and you ordered the same truck model (Lariat) and color spec (Cactus Grey) as I did. What's odd is that you also have a 2016 MKZ Hybrid? Anyways, welcome to the Club.

Reactions: Roa

kenlusaka

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Cherokee V6 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you mind me asking when you placed your order? We ordered a Lariat 2.5L Hybrid Lariat Luxury Pkg. without any extras on 9/16/22. Only thing I hear about it is "crickets chirping".
My order date was also 9/16/22. I was rolled over from MY22 order which was placed on 11/14/21. I hope the info helps!

reneau

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks! Yes, ours is not a roll over so I guess it will be a while yet. Hope you get yours soon.

OP
OP
Roa

Roa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKZ 2.0h
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
9/16

OP
OP
Roa

Roa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKZ 2.0h
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welcome Roa. I'm from Los Angeles too and you ordered the same truck model (Lariat) and color spec (Cactus Grey) as I did. What's odd is that you also have a 2016 MKZ Hybrid? Anyways, welcome to the Club.
That is kind of odd! Great minds...
Sponsored