First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Hot Pepper Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Venice, FL. I ordered an Area 51 Lariat hybrid with the Lariat lux pack and the floor liners without carpets.
Sponsored

asel3121

First Name
Asel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Engine
Undecided
Boca Raton. Ordered Velocity Blue Lariat hybrid, tow hitch, soft tonneau, spray-in bed, 18" black painted wheels. Shout out to Bozard Ford in St. Augustine for getting the order in, all soFla dealers' communication were garbage.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mercury Mariner Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Fort Lauderdale here...

XLT Hot Pepper Red (Seems this color goes well with the XLT Navy Pier interior since it has the orange stitching)
Co-Pilot 360
Rear window slider

Didn't feel the need for the Lux package here in S. Florida since my current vehicle (Ford Escape Hybrid) has heated seats that I've never used.
Too bad we can't get air cooled seats.:cool:
Ordered from Tim Bartz @ Long McArthur because of their free shipping with financing and most stealerships near me wanted $1000 non-refundable deposit, a price point "over" MSRP and required a $999 doc fee. (I'm lookin' at you Greico Ford)

Reactions: Mav

MaverickTake2

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick!
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Live in Tampa Bay area. XLT with tow and 360. keeping it simple. trying to get straight forward answers or even pricing from many dealerships was a pain in the ass. That being said, JR in DeSoto Ford (Arcadia FL) was pretty straight and had no problem giving me the info i requested. lowest dealer mark up i could find. they deliver to your home for no charge. (one day i was trying to reach him he was delivering in Orlando). So if you are looking give them a try. i am sure i might save more going out of the State, but not sure if it is worth the hassle, unless someone tells me they are going way below MSRP. best of luck to all.

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello fellow Floridians.

Ordered my carbonized grey Lariat, First Edition, 2.0 EB, AWD, 4K Towing, Touch Link bed lighting and tailgate theft prevention lock thru Chapman and saved $1500.

I’m in Auburndale and looking at a few local dealers to do a CD in Winter Haven, Davenport, Lakeland etc.

If my truck gets built early before winter sets in I might fly up to PA and go to Chapman’s and drive it back.

Drove up to Baltimore with my Corvette and traded it for my 2018 Mustang GT and drove it back to Florida. Saved about 9K off buying it out of state.
After much thought I changed my order to a carbonized grey hybrid XLT with the luxury package and Copilot 360 last week.

I was originally going to order the hybrid but got caught up in the first Edition, EB, AWD and 4K towing but I never needed 4WD in my 06’ F150 or a sunroof etc.

Glad I got back to my senses with the more efficient hybrid and ample enough amenities of the XLT with the luxury Pkg saving me almost $10k to boot.

Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Live in Tampa Bay area. XLT with tow and 360. keeping it simple. trying to get straight forward answers or even pricing from many dealerships was a pain in the ass. That being said, JR in DeSoto Ford (Arcadia FL) was pretty straight and had no problem giving me the info i requested. lowest dealer mark up i could find. they deliver to your home for no charge. (one day i was trying to reach him he was delivering in Orlando). So if you are looking give them a try. i am sure i might save more going out of the State, but not sure if it is worth the hassle, unless someone tells me they are going way below MSRP. best of luck to all.
Not sure if you've investigated Chapman Ford in Horsham, PA. He was offering 4% below Invoice. I'm saving about $3,500 by having it drop shipped to Port Richey, FL. No personal delivery service but that was a lot of money to walk away from.

Younglefthander

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat, 22 Bronco Sport Big Ben
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure if you've investigated Chapman Ford in Horsham, PA. He was offering 4% below Invoice. I'm saving about $3,500 by having it drop shipped to Port Richey, FL. No personal delivery service but that was a lot of money to walk away from.
Chapman is legit at 4% under invoice but was told they no longer do the drop ship because if you end up not wanting vehicle after seeing, then what are they suppose to do, which is a good point. But as that as it is, I am still investigating about getting one thru Chapman. I already have a order in with a local dealer in Central Florida but for too many reasons to list here, just don't have the confidence with them. Also looking at Long McArthur. I will weight my options and see what the best deal is for me. Even if it means going to the back of the line.

Younglefthander

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat, 22 Bronco Sport Big Ben
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not surprised. Arcadia is about 100 miles south of Tampa. I'm curious, since you live in Tampa Bay (I grew up in Tampa), what about Brandon Ford. Aren't they supposed to be like the #1 or #2 volume car dealer in the nation. I would think they would've been good to deal with but I'm getting the feeling that some Ford dealers just do not go out of their way to sell the Maverick. Anyway, that's the way I feel over here in Orlando. I'm getting to the point that I want to take my (already ordered Lariat) business to the ones who really want it. Even if it means going to the back of the line.
I'm guessing to some the Mavericks are too cheap for them and just not enough margins like the Ranger and F-150.

Mav

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Maverick
Boca Raton. Ordered Velocity Blue Lariat hybrid, tow hitch, soft tonneau, spray-in bed, 18" black painted wheels. Shout out to Bozard Ford in St. Augustine for getting the order in, all soFla dealers' communication were garbage.
Also in Boca. Ordered through Bill Fick Ford in tx. Free shipping and below MSRP
Lariat, carb gray, 2.0, lux.

Mav

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Maverick
Fort Lauderdale here...

XLT Hot Pepper Red (Seems this color goes well with the XLT Navy Pier interior since it has the orange stitching)
Co-Pilot 360
Rear window slider

Didn't feel the need for the Lux package here in S. Florida since my current vehicle (Ford Escape Hybrid) has heated seats that I've never used.
Ordered from Tim Bartz @ Long McArthur because of their free shipping with financing and most stealerships near me wanted $1000 non-refundable deposit, a price point "over" MSRP and required a $999 doc fee. (I'm lookin' at you Greico Ford)
Grieco is bullshit. Sharks. Pompano ford for my Bronco order

Sponsored

Swami37

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Bronco and 2020 F150 FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Plantation here.
I ordered an XLT from Plantation Ford
No Deposit … no games. Have a signed order form with pricing. Also ordered my Bronco thru them. With no issues. Only problem is I am still waiting on it from Ford. Us 2 Door people got screwed over

MaverickTake2

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick!
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not surprised. Arcadia is about 100 miles south of Tampa. I'm curious, since you live in Tampa Bay (I grew up in Tampa), what about Brandon Ford. Aren't they supposed to be like the #1 or #2 volume car dealer in the nation. I would think they would've been good to deal with but I'm getting the feeling that some Ford dealers just do not go out of their way to sell the Maverick. Anyway, that's the way I feel over here in Orlando. I'm getting to the point that I want to take my (already ordered Lariat) business to the ones who really want it. Even if it means going to the back of the line.
I'm guessing to some the Mavericks are too cheap for them and just not enough margins like the Ranger and F-150.
Brandon Ford guy gave me the run around. would not give me price, said he would need to talk to a manager and then i heard what their dealer fee is, i just said not worth it.

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Brandon Ford guy gave me the run around. would not give me price, said he would need to talk to a manager and then i heard what their dealer fee is, i just said not worth it.
How much was their dealer fee?

asel3121

First Name
Asel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Engine
Undecided
Fort Lauderdale here...

Co-Pilot 360
Rear window slider

I put in a reservation with every dealership from Palm Beach to Fort Lauderdale and they were all incompetent/non-communicative at best and outright thieves and liars at worst. Placed my order with Bozard Ford in St. Augustine, got the entire deal done in one day via text/email and even got an offer on my trade in. No deposit, either.