First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Ram 2500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So this might be a hard comparison, but can anyone give insight in to how the heated seats compare between the 2?

Is one percievably warmer than the other material? Does one warm up quicker than the other?
Sponsored

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So this might be a hard comparison, but can anyone give insight in to how the heated seats compare between the 2?

Is one percievably warmer than the other material? Does one warm up quicker than the other?
Only the ActiveX on my Lariat. Seats warm up quickly, so does my steering wheel. I've always experienced heated seats on non-cloth materialed seats (Hyundai, Toyota, Lexus, and MB), so sorry, can not answer about cloth type heated seats.

Looks like you are "considering" this option?
Trust me when I mention this: If you want it, get it, you will NOT regret it.
Any item added that's ON the monroney sticker is covered by the new vehicle warranty of 36mo/36Kmiles because it's "factory installed" (even if the dealer installs it, like the TOUCHLINK).

Last edited:

HD676

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Harley, 2007 Shelby GT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had heated cloth seats in my Ram 1500. I preferred the heated cloth seats over the heated leather seats in my wife’s Caddy. Unfortunately, my Maverick has no heated seats.

OP
OP

nick112288

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Ram 2500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Only the ActiveX on my Lariat. Seats warm up quickly, so does my steering wheel. I've always experienced heated seats on non-cloth materialed seats (Hyundai, Toyota, Lexus, and MB), so sorry, can not answer about cloth type heated seats.

Looks like you are "considering" this option?
Trust me when I mention this: If you want it, get it, you will NOT regret it.
Any item added that's ON the monroney sticker is covered by the new vehicle warranty of 36mo/36Kmiles because it's "factory installed" (even if the dealer installs it, like the TOUCHLINK).
Unfortunately I don't actually know what I want. Fortunately I have until August to decide haha

Hammer

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 VW GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have the heated cloth seats in Mav and the seats and steering wheel heat up fast and I rate the feature very highly.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Never had heated seats that I knew of. One hot day in August I kept turning the air conditioner to lower temp and max cool and recirculate but was sweating and getting the cloth seats wet while sweating in my Nissan pickup. After almost an hour (nearing death by fluid loss) I noticed that I had turned on the heated seat without knowing it was even there!😭😭!
Sponsored