WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was looking into the rough country bed cover. It only folds twice, so the three pieces take up space in truck bed stacked. It is no longer an option for me.
Seconded. Any of the ones whose forwardmost third is fixed are jettisoned from the possibilities list for me.

Not (yet) available for the Maverick but I find the clamshell contractor (clamtractor?) cover intriguing. Way outside my budget range though.
Sponsored

Grim_Skunk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Planning on getting a hard fold.. I really like the Undercover flex hard fold. When folded completly, it will tilt up and not touch your cab (unlike Bakflip, which rest on your cab) giving you max amount of bed space when needed.

A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered a Ford tri-fold we will see witch I get first. The truck or the tonneau cover.

Woodjoints

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vanagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any foldng ones compatible with racks?

Sponsored

Hammer

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 VW GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any foldng ones compatible with racks?
The Elevate Rack/Rails are compatible with many rollup and folding tonneau covers. I just received my order for this setup from Realtruck, and will be installing this week along with the hard folding cover from Ford. See matrix below.

Ford Maverick Hard Tonneaus...Roll or Fold? 52C175D8-7637-4E72-BA0B-2407C6DBF0FD

glider

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4runner 2019 Honda civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There really all easy to handle. You have to ask a few questions.

1. do you want water tight seal?
2. What is your budget?
3. How much anti theft protection do you need? Will you lock valuables in the truck bed?
4. Will it be facing a lot of snow or HOT 🥵 SUN?
5. Do you need to mount a rack to the truck? Some covers don’t allow racks to be added.

My wife and I settled on a trifold aluminum cover (brand undecided). We will have 🤿 scuba gear and pricey tools in the bed all the time. We also wanted sun protection and my budget is 1,000. It’s also easy to open and close. And you can close it with the tailgate up or down. Some Of the covers have to be shut before Closing the tailgate.

this one looks good from rough country with a limited lifetime warranty.
I have been looking at the Leer tonnaeu. according to an email I received - "Thank you for reaching out, the HF650M for the Maverick is anticipated to be released within the next month. "
This looks like a really nice cover. Check it out
Sponsored