Got my window sticker

SlammedMaverick

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline; Jeep Wrangler; R32 Skyline
Got my VIN and window sticker - I'm so excited - getting closer. Placed order on November 7th. Build date is next week (2\14). I got a velocity blue XL with only two options: ecoboost & floormats. My plan is to lower it 2" and add bronze wheels. Oh, probably speakers and amplifier , too.
Sponsored

Rickus

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Chevy LUV Truck, Can Am Spyder RT & F3S
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got my VIN and window sticker - I'm so excited - getting closer. Placed order on November 7th. Build date is next week (2\14). I got a velocity blue XL with only two options: ecoboost & floormats. My plan is to lower it 2" and add bronze wheels. Oh, probably speakers and amplifier , too.
Now the question is, will they actually build it to completion and deliver it ahead of the "delivery date pushbacks" everyone else is facing. Being bare bones will help, but with the chip shortage will they use what few chips they still have to put in a new build or put them in other Mavericks to get them out the door?

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How'd you find out you had a window sticker? Mines scheduled to be built next week as well

HerrJavier

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How'd you find out you had a window sticker? Mines scheduled to be built next week as well
Check the ā€˜track your orderā€™ in the email you received when you got scheduled.

i checked this morning, and happily I saw ā€˜in production. Check you window sticker belowā€™.
It didnā€™t work. I went to check later again for the window sticker, and, oh surprise! Not
In production anymore, back to ā€˜order confirmedā€™.
Iā€™m scheduled for 2/14 week too. Weā€™ll see.

Ford Maverick Got my window sticker E196BEB5-202C-418B-BC08-F71FEA5B9371

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Check the ā€˜track your orderā€™ in the email you received when you got scheduled.

i checked this morning, and happily I saw ā€˜in production. Check you window sticker belowā€™.
It didnā€™t work. I went to check later again for the window sticker, and, oh surprise! Not
In production anymore, back to ā€˜order confirmedā€™.
Iā€™m scheduled for 2/14 week too. Weā€™ll see.

E196BEB5-202C-418B-BC08-F71FEA5B9371.jpeg
Gotcha. Didn't know if they sent an email as well. Half the time the tracker doesn't even work for me and just spits me back out to the login page when I submit my order number and VIN.

But not in production yet. I'll just keep crossing my fingers

Sponsored

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

ThrowbacK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have the email stating my truck will be built Feb 21st and I also have a vin number listed. Is it normal to not have a window sticker yet?

Burrhead747

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick xlt
I have the email stating my truck will be built Feb 21st and I also have a vin number listed. Is it normal to not have a window sticker yet?
My maverick is scheduled the same week and I don't have a window sticker either.

OP
OP

SlammedMaverick

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline; Jeep Wrangler; R32 Skyline
I used the tracker that everyone is using on this forum. If it gets pushed back, no big deal. I bought it for my son who just turned 17. He can continue driving my 2006 honda ridgeline. I just was anxious to have a new vehicle in the family. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! They look so cool.
Sponsored