First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So, for you folks that received your green window sticker on Thanksgiving for a production date of 11/29, what is your blend date? It looks like we all ordered around the same time. Mine was originally a 2.0 EB FWD with 4K towing ordered 6/16 and then changed to AWD on 8/12. First production date was 11/8 but never heard from Ford until 11/25.
I have a blend date of 11/26. My original production week was 11/22 and was slid to 11/29. Guess they started in between the two.
Sponsored

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, for you folks that received your green window sticker on Thanksgiving for a production date of 11/29, what is your blend date? It looks like we all ordered around the same time. Mine was originally a 2.0 EB FWD with 4K towing ordered 6/16 and then changed to AWD on 8/12. First production date was 11/8 but never heard from Ford until 11/25.
Ford yesterday on Thanksgiving sent me an email saying that my production date had changed to week of 11/29. The funny thing is already knew that because of the 11/12 "Vehicle Visibility" report. Ford emails are really delayed.

Earlier this week on Monday 11/22 I check the tracker and it showed that I was in production and on Tuesday 11/23 I was able to download the Window Sticker which showed my Blend date as 11/22. That occurs about a week before going down the line in production so it looks like 11/29 for me also.

My Hybrid build details and dates are in my signature.

Ford Maverick Got my Window Sticker Scheduled to Week of 11-29 and Day 12-04.JPG

Ford Maverick Got my Window Sticker Window Sticker.JPG

rlc3854

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford yesterday on Thanksgiving sent me an email saying that my production date had changed to week of 11/29. The funny thing is already knew that because of the 11/12 "Vehicle Visibility" report. Ford emails are really delayed.

Earlier this week on Monday 11/22 I check the tracker and it showed that I was in production and on Tuesday 11/23 I was able to download the Window Sticker which showed my Blend date as 11/22. That occurs about a week before going down the line in production so it looks like 11/29 for me also.

Scheduled to Week of 11-29 and Day 12-04.JPG

Window Sticker.JPG
How or where did you get your visibility report? I haven't seen this before.

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Scheduled to Week of 11-29 and Day 12-04.JPG

Window Sticker.JPG
All i have to do is follow you - always either same day or 1 day behind...got window sticker yesterday. Looks.like.same.build.except.for.rear.windows/moonroof

Last edited:

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How or where did you get your visibility report? I haven't seen this before.
Since Ford is unreliable in emails I ask my dealer to email me a snapshot of the "Vehicle Visibility" report showing the FULL History on Saturday's because Ford updates this form on Friday's.

Sponsored

Mach E Leo

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Mach E 1950 jeepster. 2020 Highlander Hybrid
My first window sticker came up green now it’s blue it’s been blue for a month but my build is also a hybrid so I know that’s why it’s delayed

OP
OP

Loisrose

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a blend date of 11/26. My original production week was 11/22 and was slid to 11/29. Guess they started in between the two.
this morning I was still down for production the week of 11/29, tonight I checked it again, and it's IN PRODUCTION!!!!

Snax

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My first window sticker came up green now it’s blue it’s been blue for a month but my build is also a hybrid so I know that’s why it’s delayed
Same here.

OP
OP

Loisrose

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
mine is a basic no add-ons hybrid 2.5 liter engine, and I'm in production as of last night checking it. My window sticker is green, and on the bottom says Special Order with a bunch of codes and the last six digits say 11 22 21, so now I check status every day, heard that it only takes about 27-32 hours to build the vehicle, then it is checking to make sure everything is ok, I hope to have it by mid December

Sponsored

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All i have to do is follow you - always either same day or 1 day behind...got window sticker yesterday. Looks.like.same.build.except.for.rear.windows/moonroof
May be coincidence .... but looks like most of 11/29 builds are Velocity Blue.

Mach E Leo

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Mach E 1950 jeepster. 2020 Highlander Hybrid
mine is a basic no add-ons hybrid 2.5 liter engine, and I'm in production as of last night checking it. My window sticker is green, and on the bottom says Special Order with a bunch of codes and the last six digits say 11 22 21, so now I check status every day, heard that it only takes about 27-32 hours to build the vehicle, then it is checking to make sure everything is ok, I hope to have it by mid December
My maverick hybrid been in production since 10/22 dealer seems to think it should be here early January I hope 😂

rlc3854

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got my notice today the vehicle is built and should ship soon with a delivery date between 12/29 and 1/2/22. Was hoping for a birthday gift but I can wait.
Sponsored