Sponsored

Good news, bad news. The salesman told me it was damaged and then sold it to someone else!

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Oh don't worry, dealer isn't happy. They have responded to my negative review on Google.
I read the Google reviews of Gary Yeoman Ford and when people respond negatively, all they do is give a canned response and want YOU to call them. Any business with any hint of customer service satisfaction would have called YOU back to fix the problem after you left messages.

OP
OP
GreenLady

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Look what just arrived with a note that says “your business and opinions truly matter to us. We apologize that the ball was dropped, we want you to know that we are taking this to extreme levels of coaching for our employees. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to assist in the future.” From the executive assistant at GY.

I wonder if they think I’m going to take down my review or start referring customers to them lol?

Ford Maverick Good news, bad news. The salesman told me it was damaged and then sold it to someone else! 824FC9E3-469F-41ED-BE42-D8562E5D6624

jbpoole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Engine
Undecided
Look what just arrived with a note that says “your business and opinions truly matter to us. We apologize that the ball was dropped, we want you to know that we are taking this to extreme levels of coaching for our employees. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to assist in the future.” From the executive assistant at GY.

I wonder if they think I’m going to take down my review or start referring customers to them lol?

824FC9E3-469F-41ED-BE42-D8562E5D6624.jpeg
Oh, how sweet!!!

Those guys at Gary Yeomans Ford - Daytona Beach are so thoughtful!!!

It's amazing what 35,000 views and 500 postings will do.

I wonder if Dylan and Mike still work there?

Sponsored

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

The flowers are nice, but if you had called back you could have had the Maverick hat too.

Snax

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
"...the ball was dropped..."

Interesting euphemism. More like, "we stole the ball, and then sold it to someone else."

Dipsh1ts.

Last edited:

Chicago Mike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Shadow Black Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Flowers? Yeah, that wouldn't fly with me. How about reimbursing you for the eight hour drive or at least an accessory for your new Lariat.

jbpoole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Engine
Undecided

The "extreme level of coaching" for their employees consists of the following topics:
1. Not all female customers are as gullible and weak as you think.
2. Carefully guard VINs until after the deal is done.
3. How to cover your tracks when lying to customers.
4. Here's what you can do to customers and still not get us sued.
5. Damage control - more useful lies.

OP
OP
GreenLady

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh, how sweet!!!

Those guys at Gary Yeomans Ford - Daytona Beach are so thoughtful!!!

It's amazing what 35,000 views and 500 postings will do.

I wonder if Dylan and Mike still work there?
Pretty sure they do! Dylan is one of their top salesmen! 😱

Sponsored
OP
OP
GreenLady

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
"...the ball was dropped..."

Interesting euphemism. More like, "we stole the ball, and then sold it to someone else."

Dipsh1ts.
You forgot “lied about it and then sold” 😡

OP
OP
GreenLady

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Flowers? Yeah, that wouldn't fly with me. How about reimbursing you for the eight hour drive or at least an accessory for your new Lariat.
The "extreme level of coaching" for their employees consists of the following topics:
1. Not all female customers are as gullible and weak as you think.
2. Carefully guard VINs until after the deal is done.
3. How to cover your tracks when lying to customers.
4. Here's what you can do to customers and still not get us sued.
5. Damage control - more useful lies.
That’s along the lines of what I was thinking!

OP
OP
GreenLady

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

BoboysTruck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus, Juke
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I'd send that back if that were me
Sponsored