Potatomafia

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been looking at Console Vaults for a little while now. Specifically the one for under the rear seat.

Ford sells them under accessories but I found a better deal.

If you go to Console Vault's website, the rear Console Vault is on sale for $323.20. I found a coupon code online. Add the rear part to your cart and use the code "RUGBY". The coupon code takes 10% off, dropping the price down to $290.88 plus tax. They offer free shipping too.
Sponsored

mdsalemi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been looking at Console Vaults for a little while now. Specifically the one for under the rear seat.

If you go to Console Vault's website, the rear Console Vault is on sale for $323.20. I found a coupon code online. Add the rear part to your cart and use the code "RUGBY". The coupon code takes 10% off, dropping the price down to $290.88 plus tax. They offer free shipping too.
Not to be ignored, it’s now an officially licensed product. Thank you for sharing…

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don’t have a need for the rear seat version, but the front console model installs easily in 10 minutes and works well for what it is...

(y)

Sk17kp36

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Chevy C1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don’t have a need for the rear seat version, but the front console model installs easily in 10 minutes and works well for what it is...

(y)

I couldn't figure out how it went in for a LONG time! But once I did it was a quick and easy install. I love the front console safe. Best wishes for those installing either front or back console safes.

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I moved the front Console Vault from my 2022 Maverick to my 2023 2 weeks ago, less than 10 minutes to remove AND reinstall...

(y)

Last edited:

Sponsored

maggie06

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 crv 2022 oxford white maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have the center console vault and like it.
But reading it only takes 10 minutes or less to remove it makes me think it's "safe" in name only.

Fmp0926

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
McLeod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have the center console vault and like it.
But reading it only takes 10 minutes or less to remove it makes me think it's "safe" in name only.
That's 10 minutes to remove with the lid open and access to the mounting screws from the inside. From the photo, it doesn't appear that there's an easy way to pry it out if locked. You might be able to use a Sawzall to cut out the entire center console but that seems pretty extreme.

vinnymac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

(y)
I have the center council one but no instructions any help would be much appreciated tks

BlastSite

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 23, Explorer ST 22, Edge 22 . . EcoSport!
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Awesome information thank you. So many times we want to comment on something but we're really here to help each other get the best deal do the best install find the best accessory or modification and click as a group. I just wanted to say thank you for being awesome.

OP
OP
Potatomafia

Potatomafia

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Awesome information thank you. So many times we want to comment on something but we're really here to help each other get the best deal do the best install find the best accessory or modification and click as a group. I just wanted to say thank you for being awesome.
My pleasure! I'm always looking at accessories and stuff for my Maverick, so if I run across a good deal, I want to make sure people know about it.
Ford Maverick Found a good deal on a rear Console Vault Screenshot_20231216_145233_Brave

Posting a pic for posterity. That is less than I paid haha. Shipping is free (FedEx). Don't overpay at a dealer!
Sponsored