First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For starters just for everyone who is curious about how long it takes, I purchased my truck Monday (10/4) and my 42,000 points are available as of this morning Friday (10/8).

To someone who has had a Ford previously, how do I redeem them? Several prompts sayIs there a spot online at checkout that I’m missing? It seems to just try and “find my local dealer”. Looking to purchase all weather mats.
Sponsored

Abox5

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Explorer Sport Trac
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I only used mine for getting my Ranger serviced. All I did was give the dealer my FordPass account information and they deducted the points for my service. It was simple and painless.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
To someone who has had a Ford previously, how do I redeem them? Several prompts sayIs there a spot online at checkout that I’m missing? It seems to just try and “find my local dealer”. Looking to purchase all weather mats.
I don't think you can do it online. The dealership you're purchasing from needs to do it manually. So if you're ordering through one of the dealers selling parts online cheap you might have to call in the order.

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For starters just for everyone who is curious about how long it takes, I purchased my truck Monday (10/4) and my 42,000 points are available as of this morning Friday (10/8).

Here's the current problem with FordPass Points (according to my dealer, and it matches statements in other forums):

FordPass points redemptions have to be entered by hand (I think I saw a post where it was also noted that it has to be done by the service dept. today but this will change.. eventually). There is no online method to redeem them. The only way to redeem them is to call or go into a dealership (mine insists on a photo ID to use them, but YMMV).

FDT93

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra, Tucson, 1986 Merkur XR4Ti
Wow, almost 4 weeks since I've picked up my Mav and no points yet...

Sponsored

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great question and there are many threads talking about how to redeem FordPass Reward points.

Real simple, you can use them to purchase parts through Service or use them to purchase a Ford through Sales. They are ONLY redeemable at a dealership (Service or Sales).

Just let the Ford staffer know you want to pay for service or a part/accessory with points. They will ask you for the account number located in your FordPass app.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow, almost 4 weeks since I've picked up my Mav and no points yet...
Did you activate Ford Pass in the Maverick? And keep it active? That is a requirement to get the points. The dealer should have collected your "member ID" and include that when they report the sale to Ford. You get the points immediately that way. If they didn't do that, it can take a while.

There is a way within Ford pass to search for missing points.
Click on Account in the upper right of the app. The Ford Pass Rewards. Then View Activity. There is a button for "missing points". It will ask you for the dealer name, date of sale, vehicle, etc.

Hopefully that helps!

FDT93

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra, Tucson, 1986 Merkur XR4Ti
I just called the Ford Pass Reward number (833-385-0516) They looked into it, verified I was eligible and couldn't see why the points didn't appear automatically. So they gave me the points while I was on the phone with them. All good now.

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape 2022 Ford Maverick
I just called the Ford Pass Reward number (833-385-0516) They looked into it, verified I was eligible and couldn't see why the points didn't appear automatically. So they gave me the points while I was on the phone with them. All good now.
Must be nice I got a dick on the line and he basically wouldn’t help me what so ever even though my 30 days have passed
Sponsored