Sponsored

Ford Vehicle Tracking Acting Weird Again!

ArkAngelx3

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang( 03 Cobra, 18 GT)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So i bookmarked my tracking website and would occasionally look it up. I had two bookmarks, one with my vin entered, and one bookmark without any info added.
So the bookmark with my VIN info no longer has it auto generated and the first bookmark i made with just the website now has someone elses VIN with a very different vehicle entered into it. Crazy how someone elses VIN is on my computer, and the VINS arent even similiar
Ford Maverick Ford Vehicle Tracking Acting Weird Again! tracker.JPG
Sponsored

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So i bookmarked my tracking website and would occasionally look it up. I had two bookmarks, one with my vin entered, and one bookmark without any info added.
So the bookmark with my VIN info no longer has it auto generated and the first bookmark i made with just the website now has someone elses VIN with a very different vehicle entered into it. Crazy how someone elses VIN is on my computer, and the VINS arent even similiar
tracker.JPG
Ford is teasing you.

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford websites are all weird today.
I get the same with the shortcuts, using the "Track My Order" button from the emails no longer pre-populates the VIN and order number, and don't even go to the accessories.ford.com site. It forgot my account so I have no way to look up past orders now. It didn't completely forget because when I 'registered' again, it knew my address and phone number though. And it had some items added and others removed (i.e. the Ford molded splash guards for the front on the Maverick are gone, but the Bronco items now list a few new items).

Jojo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just checked, and mine auto populated with the wrong info, as well (on my android phone, using Chrome browser). Once I logged in with the right info, the actual status screen was different, too, but had the same info as before.

OP
OP
ArkAngelx3

ArkAngelx3

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang( 03 Cobra, 18 GT)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just checked, and mine auto populated with the wrong info, as well (on my android phone, using Chrome browser). Once I logged in with the right info, the actual status screen was different, too, but had the same info as before.
Yeah i can manually reenter my info, but like my previous thread it has gone from BUILT, to back IN PRODUCTION, but the final built date still showing, along with ETA Delivery

Sponsored

JibbersCrabst

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Focus ST, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
tracker.JPG
Mine is exactly the same as yours, same VIN and everything.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They evidentially did some kind of revision/update last night. Just re-enter your VIN and order number in the tracker....worked fine for me that way.
Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Home

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
They evidentially did some kind of revision/update last night. Just re-enter your VIN and order number in the tracker....worked fine for me that way.
Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Home
Same here. It was the first time I had to reenter info on a long standing open browser tab instead of just refreshing the page but once I did, back to normal!

pnorwood54

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ALTO BLUE XTL AWD-4K-FX4-360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
"dealer delivery" at the end of my chart changed from 10/23 to TBD

Sponsored

ATL_Mav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kawasaki zx6r, bmw 328is
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
tracker.JPG
Hey it looks like we ordered the same bronco, mine did the same.

Ford Maverick Ford Vehicle Tracking Acting Weird Again! 20211012_134055

armerdcatfish

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I got my shipped email on late Sunday 10/10. Very excited that it's on it's way. For the heck of it, I clicked on the link supplied in the email this morning, and it used to open up with my order number and my VIN already populated. Now it's blank. It's like it's just disappeared. Anyone else have that happen??

Ringo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1953 MGTD, 1953 F100, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, my wife was checking and the info was gone. older emails were missing the info too!!

Fortunately i had screen shot of them . :cautious:

dicchicora

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm hoping it's just a problem with the Ford servers or something, but I cannot see my Mav in the tracking. When I click the tracking link in my email, instead of inputting the order # and VIN, the areas a blank. After being pushed back a week on my build date, seeing this has raised a red flag. Anyone else having issues like this?
Sponsored