NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don’t forget, you can get a $500 rebate by joining Farm Bureau for all Ford trucks. Only costs $20 to join. You do not have to be a resident of Illinois, a farmer, or own farmland. For more information, call Monday-Friday 309-663-6497.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Really curious to see what the new NA version of the '23 Ranger brings to the table. If my Mav order is stagnant too long, might also put an order in for a Ranger, see which gets here first....

OP
OP

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Really curious to see what the new NA version of the '23 Ranger brings to the table. If my Mav order is stagnant too long, might also put an order in for a Ranger, see which gets here first....
What the heck, order a Bronco too. They should all be in by 2024 or maybe early 2025

Sponsored

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What the heck, order a Bronco too. They should all be in by 2024 or maybe early 2025
lol.....believe me, the thought has crossed my mind..... As much as I love the new Bronco, I just really need a truck.

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For me personally, I don't care for the current body style of the Ranger, it's been around for a while now and desperately needs a refresh. I would at least consider the new body style that I saw pics of but I think I understood it won't be available in the US until 2024 - not sure how accurate that is.

AndrewinMD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am as well because it sounds like the new model will be much better than the current one, but the '23 Ranger won't be available in the U.S. until NEXT May.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For me personally, I don't care for the current body style of the Ranger, it's been around for a while now and desperately needs a refresh. I would at least consider the new body style that I saw pics of but I think I understood it won't be available in the US until 2024 - not sure how accurate that is.
I was waiting on this observation. A lot of folks do not like the look of the front end. Spy photos have alluded that the 2023 will look more like an F-150. With the Raptor dur in North America for the MY2024, I expect people will save their money and splurge when the orders for a Raptor open next summer/fall.

Sponsored

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Just did a build and price.... NOPE. Even with incentives and such I am am jumping over $10K to get something comparable. I would brefer the body on frame, but not with the size/weight penalty, those things are 4 banger F150s if you ask me.

inthecabin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just did a build and price.... NOPE. Even with incentives and such I am am jumping over $10K to get something comparable. I would brefer the body on frame, but not with the size/weight penalty, those things are 4 banger F150s if you ask me.
Those 4 banger Rangers have quite the ummph with a 10 speed transmission 270 hp and 310 ft-lbs torque plus 7500 pounds tow capacity…

I’ve driven a 2021 Ranger for a year now, zero problems except the overwhelming urge to blow the doors of any Tacoma or Colorado that challenges me..

I still look back and smile when I walk away from it in the parking lot..

Sir I think you would be pleasantly surprised if you test drove one…

Thinking is just presumptive, testing is objective..

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Those 4 banger Rangers have quite the ummph with a 10 speed transmission 270 hp and 310 ft-lbs torque plus 7500 pounds tow capacity…

I’ve driven a 2021 Ranger for a year now, zero problems except the overwhelming urge to blow the doors of any Tacoma or Colorado that challenges me..

I still look back and smile when I walk away from it in the parking lot..

Sir I think you would be pleasantly surprised if you test drove one…

Thinking is just presumptive, testing is objective..
The size issue is more the problem. Modern Rangers are the same size as my 96 full size Bronco. My wife wants something a lil smaller, and the interior room isnt really any different than the Maverick, which is one thing I hate about new cars, big exterior and tight interior. Yes the tow capacity and power are more what I would want but its still not enough to tow the things I tow when I rarely do. The big issue is that its $10,000 dollars more than a Maverick with the options I need in it.

j1truck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EGolf
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don’t forget, you can get a $500 rebate by joining Farm Bureau for all Ford trucks. Only costs $20 to join. You do not have to be a resident of Illinois, a farmer, or own farmland. For more information, call Monday-Friday 309-663-6497.
Hi. Have you done it? Just curious. There’s a note in the print. It’s said to take from dealers stock. Is the retail order eligible?
“Must be a Farm Bureau member for 30 consecutive days prior to purchase or lease and take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer's stock by January 3, 2023.”
Sponsored