First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 ford maverick tremor and 16 mustang gt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What I have read 10-19 are customers orders that are ready for a build.. and ford can pick what that want? Code 80 is dealer stock order... is the lower the number doesn't mean anything? First time new car buying lol
Sponsored

Bad Actor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ranger XLT, 73 Mustang Base, 02 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Priority 80 and higher are for dealer stock orders. 10-19 are the priority codes the dealer assigns to tell Ford what order they want their retail orders built. Code 2 if given when Ford is previewing the order for a build date and locks the order so that changes can't be made.

Priority codes 10-19 don't necessarily mean the the order is OK. You can still have a priority code, but if it is not "Unscheduled - Clean", there is something wrong with the order. This could be a parts hold, missing documentation, or the order is being balanced out.

Maverickblues

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What I have read 10-19 are customers orders that are ready for a build.. and ford can pick what that want? Code 80 is dealer stock order... is the lower the number doesn't mean anything? First time new car buying lol
Right now 10 is the best priority code you could have. Most of the 22's being re-ordered are that. It's all up to the dealer how they want to position you. When Ford is getting serious about a possible build, you are moved to a 2 by them. For most new orders, that won't come for quite a while. Most the new orders will be grouped together by a dealer at whatever number they decide on 11-19.

NeedForSteve

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Fusion 2.3; 2023 HPR XLT EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Feeling better about my Priority 10 order
Sponsored