Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FYI you can apply for the ford pass credit card at the dealership when you're picking up/actually buying your maverick. I did it and they were able to put my down payment ($3,000) on it and the card came in the mail after a few days and I was able to set up my account then. The dealership you're getting it from probably has a default/standard page on the dealerships website about it in case your salesman hasn't heard about it or whatever.
How many points do you get for the $3,000 payment? Also, I assume that it's up to each dealer's discretion to say how much they'll allow on the credit card, right?
Sponsored

Webbee

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just checked mine and my balance is 66,349 because I bought a tonneau cover. This is a nice idea for the Canadian owners.

OP
OP
Yellow Rhino

Yellow Rhino

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid, 360, Lux Pkg.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just checked mine and my balance is 66,349 because I bought a tonneau cover. This is a nice idea for the Canadian owners.
Yes, I think it's the Canadian Ford bonus. Like I said, forget the free FITS package, just give me an extra 20,000 points!

Chicago Mike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Shadow Black Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
i don't know if i want to consider getting the Ford Pass Visa...when sales cannot even relay the correct vehicle I purchased to Ford Motor Credit!
Mustang?!

Ford Maverick Ford Pass Rewards Bonus Picture1

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Hello! For those still wondering what is the FordPass Rewards Visa® Card, here's a little video to explain how it works :

Sponsored

stevhorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I just checked my FordPass app, and I have an additional 20,000 point bonus! Vehicle purchase=40,000, and Ford Maverick Bonus=20,000, Anyone else have this? This is a Canadian account, so maybe it's area specific?
No bonus for me. I just got the 40000 for the vehicle purchase.

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm thinking I am going to use my PassPoints for oil changes. Since none of the quick places know anything about the Mav, I don't want them screwing it up.

Is this a good strategy to start?

stevhorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I'm thinking I am going to use my PassPoints for oil changes. Since none of the quick places know anything about the Mav, I don't want them screwing it up.

Is this a good strategy to start?
I'll definitely have Ford do my oil changes for the first year for sure. I had problems with my Bronco Sport when I had the first oil change done elsewhere.

grumpyunk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mariner 85 Ranger 97 T-bird 87 Sable
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello! For those still wondering what is the FordPass Rewards Visa® Card, here's a little video to explain how it works :

Somehow you got to post all about the FordPass Rewards, so see if you can get me the purchase points denied by the support center. Noone at the dealer mentioned the 42000 points upon purchase, before or after. Only my younger brother told me, and I spent days getting the app to work on my phone only to find it was past the 'deadline' I had never heard of.
Read all about it:
If it takes 2 months, you can kiss the purchase points goodbye.
Per the FordPASS phone representative, you MUST activate the 'CONNECT' feature using a smart phone within 60 days of purchase, otherwise, NO POINTS!
I did not know anything about the time limit, I was called by the dealer representative to get my FordPASS ID information, and nothing was said. I asked how long until they posted, and he said it could take some time.
I finally got the APK to load, but it failed install. I updated to the latest android, and it installed and worked, so I activated. OOPS. Too late. Too bad.
Apparently, 2 months being a time frame will leave you high and dry.
I even emailed in response to a FordPASS email, asking when my points would appear, and to date(then 2/26, today 3/10) I got no response from FordPASS at all.
Do NOT rely on someone telling you to activate, and do NOT rely on someone posting the points within their time limit, or you may be left out in the cold with zero purchase points.
I am not a happy camper. I need a contact name at Ford to voice my complaint and make this right.
Anyone?

tom

ADDED: Remember it is PURCHASE date, not the day you can drive off the lot. In my case, it was more than a week after the purchase date before I was allowed access, thus cutting more time from the specified activation period. You must have physical access to the vehicle to have the activation work, not just the VIN and sales code.

Too bad the dealer did not inform me, and the reps at FordPASS did not mention when I was asking about purchase points...

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
got my points after 4 days . Used it on my truck bed liner. 210. I got family discount so in total i payed 201 for the 450 bed liner . Plastic one.

Sponsored

Ricketts

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not amused with the whole. “We’ll only give you points if we can spy/invade your privacy” game.

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not amused with the whole. “We’ll only give you points if we can spy/invade your privacy” game.
Yea same, I plan on deactivating the modem as soon as I have spent all the points.
Sponsored