2.5L Hybrid

Prostate Heaven

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Lost it, eh? Where did it go? 3.1 billion that simply walked out the door or lost in the couch cushions?

Oh.... you mean they made less money than expected? ;)

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lost it, eh? Where did it go? 3.1 billion that simply walked out the door or lost in the couch cushions?

Oh.... you mean they made less money than expected? ;)
Their shares in Rivian decreased in value, but it isn't actually a realized loss since they haven't sold their stake in the company (and can't yet anyways).

Prostate Heaven

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Their shares in Rivian decreased in value, but it isn't actually a realized loss since they haven't sold their stake in the company (and can't yet anyways).
You mean their speculative investment was never worth what the crooks selling them on it said it would be. ;)

I'm just being coy. I understand how these things work. Won't stop me from LOLing at the insanity of it all. That 1.3 billion dollars in valuation was smoke and mirrors to begin with.

Starwatcher

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They are going to lose more if they don’t get off their rear ends and get vehicles delivered. Mine was built weeks ago, has been at their storage facility in town for a week, and they are in no hurry to get it to the dealer. After waiting 9 months, and now having it stuck in the railroad lot earns Ford zero points. Starting to p### me off.
Sponsored