Sponsored

Flares

EffNo50

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
Joined
Jun 15, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
596
Reaction score
730
Location
Central California
Vehicle(s)
2024 Lariat Hybrid white on black
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are those factory wheels? They look sharp!
The best factory wheels Ford put on the Mavericks (IMO). These are the 17" FX4 optional wheels. Same base as the Tremor with different paint. I purchased these from Ford, mounted a more aggressive (aka truck) looking tire, TPMS, locking lug nut full set and center caps. I sold my original 18" BAP combo to a friend. The 17" ride a little smoother and still admire these every time I walk up to my truck.
 

Tbone91

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Tom
Joined
Jun 20, 2025
Threads
10
Messages
838
Reaction score
1,303
Location
Fulton, NY
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XLT FX4, 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
I dressed up my 2025 Hybrid and have had lots of people ask me what trim package did I purchase
The best factory wheels Ford put on the Mavericks (IMO). These are the 17" FX4 optional wheels. Same base as the Tremor with different paint. I purchased these from Ford, mounted a more aggressive (aka truck) looking tire, TPMS, locking lug nut full set and center caps. I sold my original 18" BAP combo to a friend. The 17" ride a little smoother and still admire these every time I walk up to my truck.
Nice! I can understand admiring them all the time. I do like my black 17" wheels on my FX4. However I like yours as well. I don't recall seeing them before.
 

EffNo50

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
Joined
Jun 15, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
596
Reaction score
730
Location
Central California
Vehicle(s)
2024 Lariat Hybrid white on black
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
...lots of people ask me what trim package did I purchase for my Maverick.
I have the Lariat, BAP, Old Man Edition :)
Ford Maverick Flares 1789318707498-t
 

Tbone91

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Tom
Joined
Jun 20, 2025
Threads
10
Messages
838
Reaction score
1,303
Location
Fulton, NY
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XLT FX4, 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
Nice! I can understand admiring them all the time. I do like my black 17" wheels on my FX4. However I like yours as well. I don't recall seeing them before.
Not sure how I added Betsch to the reply 🤷‍♂️
 

Sponsored

EffNo50

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
Joined
Jun 15, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
596
Reaction score
730
Location
Central California
Vehicle(s)
2024 Lariat Hybrid white on black
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
First Name
lee
Joined
Sep 20, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
14
Reaction score
12
Location
quebec
Vehicle(s)
ford macerick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m very hesitant between the mabett fender flares and the maxzina 3 piece fender flare

From what I’ve seen online the maxzina seems to be a little bulkier but can’t confirm as videos are limited online

note : I have the maxzina mud flaps and their coverage is the best.

really going back and forth for the flares

Does anyone have 3 piece maxzina with the 17 inch wheels ? Do you like them ?
 
First Name
lee
Joined
Sep 20, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
14
Reaction score
12
Location
quebec
Vehicle(s)
ford macerick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone have the maxzina 3 piece flares ? Any pictures please 🙏

thanks
 

Glen Baker LLC

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
Joined
May 29, 2024
Threads
32
Messages
8,685
Reaction score
15,817
Location
Central Nevada & Utah
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone have the maxzina 3 piece flares ? Any pictures please 🙏

thanks
According to these posts. Maxzina three-piece flares may have been discontinued.
The Maxzinga I put on are also a one-piece design.

Maxzina fender flares, side.webp
Hum, maybe Maxzina changed their design. they show 3 separate pieces on their website pic, and they show Unavaliable

https://www.amazon.com/Maxzina-Comp...&qid=1782335527&s=merchant-items&sr=1-15&th=1


Where as the Mabett website shows a one piece design

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CCGT4G2...S9WIQF2D&psc=1&ref_=list_c_wl_lv_ov_lig_dp_it
 
Sponsored
First Name
lee
Joined
Sep 20, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
14
Reaction score
12
Location
quebec
Vehicle(s)
ford macerick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
According to these posts. Maxzina three-piece flares may have been discontinued.
Hi


Thanks, but I think it’s the one-piece Maxzina flares that have been discontinued.


I actually prefer the Mabett because they look sleeker and less bulky than the Maxzina. My only hesitation is that the Mabett is one piece and has that damn gap at the rear.


That’s why I’m trying to find some good pictures of the 3-piece Maxzina flares installed. I want to see how bulky they look, because from what I’ve seen so far, they seem to fit better than the Mabett.
 

Glen Baker LLC

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
Joined
May 29, 2024
Threads
32
Messages
8,685
Reaction score
15,817
Location
Central Nevada & Utah
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi


Thanks, but I think it’s the one-piece Maxzina flares that have been discontinued.


I actually prefer the Mabett because they look sleeker and less bulky than the Maxzina. My only hesitation is that the Mabett is one piece and has that damn gap at the rear.


That’s why I’m trying to find some good pictures of the 3-piece Maxzina flares installed. I want to see how bulky they look, because from what I’ve seen so far, they seem to fit better than the Mabett.
Sorry Lee, I was mistaken you're right. It was the one piece flares Maxzina discontinued.
I found a post where they said, they broke them into three pieces to save on shipping.
Yes. Reducing transportation costs is also our goal. This can lower our selling price, and compared to our original fender flares, we can obtain them at a lower price.
I also found a picture from their website showing the three pieces mounted.

Seeing..
Mabett's Gap at the rear.
Ford Maverick Flares 20260922_115350

I can handle seeing the☝🏻 little🤏 Gap at the back
VS
Maxzine's 2 Seams
Ford Maverick Flares 20260922_113425

seeing those ☝🏻👇 two seams every time I walk up to the truck.😒
Ford Maverick Flares 20260922_113409

These pictures are from Maxzine's website. I'm wondering is this the best they are going to look?🙁
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...er-flares-for-71-99-with-code-4pxk48ja.73555/
It looks to me like maxzina took the pictures from far away or when they took them close they dropped down Low to get an angle that did not show the seams.
 
Last edited:

Glen Baker LLC

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
Joined
May 29, 2024
Threads
32
Messages
8,685
Reaction score
15,817
Location
Central Nevada & Utah
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@newToForumMaverick
Well Lee, that was the only picture I could find yesterday showing the Maxzina three-piece fender flares. What do you think of them?

Edit: There is another brand out there Almuloo. They are also 3 piece units.
Sponsored

 
Last edited:
 







Top